Hockey Some Favourites from my Hockey PC

Faun

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jordan
Hey, thought I would post a few things from my Hockey collection, nothing super outrageous on these pics but some nice stuff that I really like.

Would love to see other Hockey stuff people on here have.

Clearcut Rookie of Nicolas Roy
Black Diamond Sonny Milano
20220928_074325.jpg

Some of the nicer stuff from my Jesper Boqvist Rookie PC
Draft Day Marks /35
Young Gun
PsA 10
Ultimaty Introductions Onyx /10
20220928_074347.jpg

My favourite card, a Jeremy Roenick Auto
20220928_074400.jpg

More of a fun one but this is a SSP Gritty Joker from OPeeChee
20220928_074755.jpg

And lastly this one isn't a card but a signed Jersey of Bernie Parent a Hall of Fame goalie for the Flyers
20220928_074518.jpg

Hy, a mixture.

There is some breaks that happen in Aus, but there is less people here to sell/buy/trade with obviously.
Nice cards. I've just started collecting hockey cards just to get Exquisite designs. I'm a huge fan of the oversized game used patches in some of these products. Also the fact that there the Young Guns in the flagship product make it far easier to track a true rookie card which holds value over time.
Which team/player do you PC I may have some you might be interested in.

Nice cards. I've just started collecting hockey cards just to get Exquisite designs. I'm a huge fan of the oversized game used patches in some of these products. Also the fact that there the Young Guns in the flagship product make it far easier to track a true rookie card which holds value over time.
Which team/player do you PC I may have some you might be interested in.
Thanks! Yeah I find the products work quite intuitively. I dabble in baseball a tiny bit and the RCs there are much more confusing! Haha

I'd love to collect more but the costs of breaks here is a bit prohibitive. They mark the boxes up quite a lot unfortunately.

I'm a flyers fan, I might be interested depending on what you have!

Back
Top Bottom