Small Mailday

sskillswitch

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
pennywisdom66
Well, i did my first break with DACW Live and was fairly happy with the results. Also had a group break in Select - nothing flash but here we go.

Anthony Davis Hot Rookies
Dirk McGirk Nowitzki White Hot
OJ Mayo Prizm
20130830_091508.jpg

Jae Crowder GU Auto 22/399
Jonas Valanciunas Auto 99/149
20130830_091522.jpg

Now for the Elite Series:

Harrison Barnes Electrifying Insert 6/125
Drazen Petrovic Glass Masters
20130830_091247.jpg

Some Meh Autos of Trevor Booker and Robert Suckre
20130830_091239.jpg

A B-E-A-UTIFUL James Worthy Court Kings Auto 55/99
20130830_091231.jpg

There was a Jeff Teague Court Kings Redemption that is as photogenic as Albino in a snow storm so we will skip that one and move on to my Leaf BoB sans the Nancy 'Who Cares, Im Not Lillard' Lieberman Base Leaf auto (sticker too, ugh)...

Now, the Pièce de résistance (yeah i had to google that). I was a little bummed after pulling that GORGEOUS Kevin Durant Silo from Preferred, and then selling it, cos, well, i got a great offer. Put it would of been the Crown Jewel of my PC. And it was my only KD Auto, but luckily for me, i managed to pull something to fill the void (albeit, nowhere near as nice, but beggars cant be choosers)

I present to you, in all its 9 Mint glory

Mr Kevin Durant

20130830_091208.jpg

Thats it for now guys, all but the KD are for sale too (maybe the Worthy cos it looks pretty)

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Matt

The court kings set is a real highlight from elite series and the Barnes insert looks pretty cool too :) awesome KD!!

Court Kings designs always rock - canvassy finish never fails to disappoint.

Good looking Worthy mate, gonna have to grab a few boxes when the price drops! KD is very nice too...

Back
Top Bottom