SLOBBY JUST MADE MY DAY , THX MATE !!! (pippen mailday)

cancun

OzCardTrader
Real Name
josemaru
first , got it from ebay , here's it
IMG-20121114-00022.jpg
05-06 Exquisite Auto Patch /100
then , a lil bit story...​
in January 2012, slobby contact me via email, he said there's a seller who have great Pippen exquisite auto, I am very interested to know the card, and slobby said it was exquisite extra 04-05 Pippen jersey autographs / 5 *WOW*

slobby said that he already had that card and want to sell it to me, I was very interested because it's a very beautiful card and rare.

slobby also wanted to buy some cards from the seller, so they can send it all at once ...

unfortunately, the seller is very busy with his work and his life, and he's very long to reply to emails slobby, I was desperate here and I can do just have to wait ..

slobby said do not worry, I promise you this card will definitely belong to you mate, I asked the slobby, "why do you have to sell these cards to me? there are still very many collectors Pippen wants this card so bad, and why are you selling so cheap to me (maybe 30% until 40% from market price) "

slobby replied me "It's not about the money mate , but I know this card will come to the right person at the right place, someday I will definitely need your help"

*Oh man, how nice he is, even I have not done a lot of things that maybe help his collection*

after almost 1 years slobby said the seller replied his email and said ready to sent that card to slobby ...​
then to cut the story short,in this month the card has arrived in my house with a very good condition with 4 sharp corners....

i can only say many thanks to u mr john, it will be my best pippen pc
u are the best , mate !!!!

btw here's the pic, enjoy!!!​
IMG00050-20121003-1039.jpg
IMG00051-20121003-1040.jpg
IMG00060-20121003-1042.jpg
and the last , here's my pippen exquisite collection auto so far
IMG-20121114-00024.jpg
thx for watching guys , God Bless

nice story btw, slobby was awesome.....

and congrats for ur maildays at last....

great job brother...

Not sure Slobby would be too impressed with you giving the impression that he really is a nice guy? ;) haha

Great card and great work by Slobs!

As we all knew Slobby is just a big softy :p

Awesome Pippen Jose, you'd be lucky to find another one come up for sale in the next 5 years. Congrats

Good to see high end cards end up where they're appreciated most - good work all round!

Back
Top Bottom