Sketch Collectors

Jay Blank

One Man Army
Real Name
Jason
Hi all, I know basically nothing about sketch cards but I saw a marvel masterpieces sketch on ebay a few days ago that looks pretty sweet, colour spiderman one. It has a few bids but it's been sitting at $15 for days now, and coming close to the end of auction. Is this average/good/expensive price for a card like this? seems decent to me. Here's a link if any of you are interested.

Marvel Masterpieces Sketch Spiderman By Patrick Gerrity - eBay, Trading Cards, Collectables. (end time 30-Jul-10 23:57:24 AEST)

Do a completed sales worldwide search (Marvel sketch Gerrity). A Black and White Hulk went for $57 so I would be expecting this to go for $80+. Most of the serious sketch collectors bid only at the last minute and several use sniper programs. The bid more than 2 hours out bears no relationship to the final price. Also, this already has 8 bidders so it's going to have a lot more action yet.

I was leading bidder until the last minute and someone beat me by $1 lol. It sold for $35

I was leading bidder until the last minute and someone beat me by $1 lol. It sold for $35

Wow, I misjudged that. Either the winner picked up a bargain or there was something special about the last sale that I didn't know about (which is always possible when judging from one auction).

If anyone is interested, Grayson at Cherry Collectables (a Australian card shop and a member on here) had a whole bunch of different Star Wars/ Marvel/ DC sketch cards that he showed the viewers on a livestream video box break he did last night.

I will send him a pm and see if he can put some scans up so you can see them.

If anyone is interested, Grayson at Cherry Collectables (a Australian card shop and a member on here) had a whole bunch of different Star Wars/ Marvel/ DC sketch cards that he showed the viewers on a livestream video box break he did last night.

I will send him a pm and see if he can put some scans up so you can see them.

I saw them, some were pretty sweet!

Hey peeps

Had some interest during our live breaks the other night on U-Stream for my sketch cards. Many people aren't aware that Cherry Collectables gets a box or two of all the Non Sport releases in and quite often I open one myself :) We do have trouble moving them :( so make sure you hit us up when new products come out!! Here are a few of my sketch cards and I can help you guys out with inserts from many of these releases!

Hey peeps

Had some interest during our live breaks the other night on U-Stream for my sketch cards. Many people aren't aware that Cherry Collectables gets a box or two of all the Non Sport releases in and quite often I open one myself :) We do have trouble moving them :( so make sure you hit us up when new products come out!! Here are a few of my sketch cards and I can help you guys out with inserts from many of these releases!

Some of those star wars ones are mad.

Hey peeps

i like some of those star wars ones, there sick

Back
Top Bottom