Site Facelift Proposal.... LOOK

For the record, I think that guys site looks shit

and you can talk. mate i respect your opinions but thats not called for. the dude has a link to this site and he can see these comments. That site has taking him like 5 years, changing thinks around and experimenting and that is something you need to keep to yourself.

Thats just Bargeys opinion and you asked for us to checkout the site. Last time I looked Bargey had one of the best PC sites I've ever seen.

man everyone has their opinions but you dont need to voice them all.
and to be honest i dont think much of bargey's site, dont like the look of it i much perfer vlad's and mavs anyday but hey thats just my opinion.
heres another one star trek cards are for geeks.
i keep what i really have to say bottled inside...

Can the admin shut this post down, started as a simple suggestion and esculated to un neccesary comments. Im actually doing a few articles for msf and next one im doing is on ozcardtrader and obviously through the article it will plug this site a bit, and yeh please delete this thread.
Thanks

Metallica asked for feedback on the idea and thats what he got. I don't see anything said that was unnecessary myself. It was asked if the forum needed this guys help and a link to his work was put up. Bargey displayed his opinion. Thicker skin is needed on the net sometimes thats all. No need for a delte either. Nothing offensive here at all. Im sure this thread doesn't offend the members here at all so there is no point.

I understand and agree that everyone can voice their opinion but dont you think only when it is asked for?
The suggestion was if we would fund for a banner, obvously it not going to happen so thats fine,
It ended up with someone saying the guys site looks like shit, my brother didnt put up a poll- Do you think this guys site looks like shit? Yes or No

I know the site and that doesn't matter. The point made by the guys is this sort of help is easily sourced and for free. If Bargey didn't like the guys site why would he say yes he likes the idea. It was hardly a malicious post. Attacking members and other offensive things have already been said to be not tollerated here in the past with Admin but this is hardly in that boat.

And if everyone had to wait for a post 'asking' for opinions the site would have 10 posts a day. Its a discussion board and we aren't always going to agree.

I applaud the idea - it is men with visions that improve everything!

However sorry mate but I think we have some of the best administrators!
I am not brown nosing or anything but if this site needs improvements, generally I see the members propose something and the admins getting on to it pretty much straight away!

If the members here think we need a new banner and logo then there is no reason why we can't do it ourselves??

I don't know about you guys but I HATE the Becketts forum cos they keep getting hijacked by wankers who list, re list and re list....

Bigger is not always better but better is always better.
There is a difference guys!

That is just my opinion - peace out

P.S Metallica - keep the ideas coming.
Other members - speak up if you want something improved or refined.

Well I'm pretty new here and you guys are all just getting to know me...

But when I first came here, the first thing I thought was this place looks pretty good... sure I was rolling my eyes at Bogut... but then I even understood to some extent that Bogut is the Aussie face of basketball these days... so it made sense.

The site looks pretty good, runs smoothly and doesn't appear to have too many bugs... it's great... love it as it is... but yeah banners and logos etcetera can be made for free by a few people with some ideas and some good software.

If I had the better software I'd offer to make a banner... cos I enjoy that sort of thing, but the software I have is not as good as required...

My motto is if you can do it just as good for free, do it that way!

Nice read! :)

Probably a great idea Metallica, but the cost is probably the only query we all have... I undersatnd your friend is busy, but $250 is a lot to ask for, especially when he bends over backwards for anything that promotes basketball in Oz.

final1copy7ef.jpg

use me please ;)

i only charge 1 kobe auto and a lebron/jordan dual auto

LOL, what a storm in a teacup. Just voiced my opinion that his site looks crap, I don't think it looks as good as this site already is, so why would you pay that guy to improve this one? If you're gonna spend $250, which in my opinion is way too much, spend it on a design that's half decent.

Back
Top Bottom