*Signature Requests* : I'm your man!!

Hey sir Dylan.. just wanted to know if you had worked on my Nick Riewoldt Sig...

Having his Captain Signature Redemption in it somewhere would be FANTASTIC as I have a few of them now.

Cheers

Rick

Hi mate, If you would please, I would like a new sig.... You can use the one I have now as an example, though you have total creative input in what its looks like. Cheers

Hey mate, would you be able to do a Torres Avatar similar to yours. If you don't want a similar thing to yours then a sig of Torres and Gerrard.

That would be really cool to have.

Thanks,
Dennis

Can I get one last Signature of you mate, this time I want Aaron Gray and Detlef Schrempf pics in it you can come up with the design and watever lmk mate

like nick says dylan if you are could you just update this sig for me? nothing major just think it needs one of your sick new designs

Jacks-new-AFL-Sig2.png

Nice work Sir Dylan!

If you're still making the sigs was just wondering if I could get one of the following players on it: Kidd, Stockton, Bird and Oscar Robertson. Something old school in sepia tones (something like the old wild west 'wanted' ads, just an idea) or something along those lines...

Keep up the good work mate!

hey hey Sir Dylan,

any chance you could do a Derrick Rose/ Stephen Curry sig for me please? Leave the design up to you but something modern and showey.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom