Show your Favourite Card

mrwhite11

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
This thread is aimed for everyone to show their favourite card design and explain why whether due to it being an action shot, clean auto or whatever just plz show your sweetest:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D:D:D:D

Things3548.jpg

Sick patch. Nuff said.

Love this, not sure I'll ever part with it. Top left corner brings a tear to my eye but it'll stay PC anyway, not worried about the value.

BaronDavisExquisitePatchAuto02.jpg

Im gonna show 2 cards

1st up is this

JordanDouble.jpg

This card is the 1st Jordan Game Used card i pulled and its always fun to mention it to my mate who didnt want to go halves on the box. Plus it was printed in an issue of Beckett sports monthly.

then there is this

cp3deron.jpg

It was the first card i had pulled of either player and it was the card that started me collecting both of them.

Currently i would have to run with this..

07-08ChronologyDualPatchRCAutoStuck.jpg

love the patches, oncard auto and the kid has a load of upside :v:

awesome cards guys!

well my fave would be my Spud Webb Logoman, but other than Logoman's my fave would be a card i picked up recently!

I havent had a mailday for quite some time, so alot of cards I have now, havent been seen, but this one deserves to come out of hiding!!! hehe

iggy.jpg

Oooooh yeah! Jersey #'d Iggy! With Crazy "oh my gosh" patch!!! DANG

Some great cards cant wait to see more.
Mine is apart of my cp3 collection this is easily my favorite and best pc card.
Rookie year graded /25 auto patch.

CP3.jpg

I think this is my favourite card. Not for the card itself but for the autograph of Keith Miller. Miller died in 2004 not long after the release of this series. I have never seen another of this card signed.

IMG_1470_edited.jpg

Back
Top Bottom