Show off your graded cards

Bomberman309

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
There is some ripper cards here, graded or not, they are beauties.
I'm glad this is taking off here in OZ. It's a big part of the US card trading scene.

CaptainCripps09

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan Pullens
Hey guys, awesome having a look through all the graded cards. Interested to know what's the best method for making sure you can maintain a card to ensure it can receive a score above 90+... is it essentially straight from a packet and then stored away until grading?

skempautos

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Corey
Hey guys, awesome having a look through all the graded cards. Interested to know what's the best method for making sure you can maintain a card to ensure it can receive a score above 90+... is it essentially straight from a packet and then stored away until grading?
A lot of the older cards were cut or printed off centre so hard to get high grades. New cards I store in a penny sleeve and top loader, but I cut one corner of the penny sleeve a little so I don’t catch the trailing corner of the card when I am putting it into the sleeve. I also use Ultra Pro one-touch magnetic holders for the high end cards as they offer UV protection, so sigs, colour etc wont fade.

I have a bunch of old cards to send off for grading soon, so will post some pics when they are back!!

card crazy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
A lot of the older cards were cut or printed off centre so hard to get high grades. New cards I store in a penny sleeve and top loader, but I cut one corner of the penny sleeve a little so I don’t catch the trailing corner of the card when I am putting it into the sleeve. I also use Ultra Pro one-touch magnetic holders for the high end cards as they offer UV protection, so sigs, colour etc wont fade.

I have a bunch of old cards to send off for grading soon, so will post some pics when they are back!!
Whats the process for getting cards graded?

Top Bottom