Show Off your Exquisites!

Beautiful cards showing up , wish I had a scanner so I could post some of mine. Some are still on my pc files, lets see what I have.

Well theres the Redd and the cp3 in my sig and tyrus in my avator

Theres a few here.

The first card the cp3 is my favorite card in my PC.
I used to collect cp3 hard before he really blew sky high.
Cant afford anymore especailly with a gf to look after

I love T time aswell.

Here are my FAB FIVE!! All jersey #'d cos that's the way I roll!!!!

Anyway....

Awesome looking at all these!

damn, talk about some cards......finally flushed maso out to post from his SICK ewing pc...and scottE busting out the big guns from nowhere! love seeing robinsonfan's admirals and norm and verse with the wickedness! Heres mine plus the ones in my sig...still working on acquiring 4 more biggies..nothing spesh in here

Beautiful Pips Slob!
Are the 4 big ones the ones you told me about a while ago? You really need to get your hands on them.

got enough exqusite there mate they are sick

Don't mean to be a downer but that auto looks bad , hope you got that at a good price

Don't mean to be a downer but that auto looks bad , hope you got that at a good price

Well what do u expect about bron? he always sign like a lazy man!
Actually most of his 06-07 Enshrinements are like that. Lucky this is a better one than what Ive seen most of his 06-07 enshrinements auto.

Check this link, I still believe this would end at around $200 even though the auto is F*cking ugly.

Lebron James Exquisite Enshrinements Auto Autograph /25 - eBay (item 290345994624 end time Sep-09-09 11:31:11 PDT)