Show Off your Exquisites!

Well what do u expect about bron? he always sign like a lazy man! :lol:
Actually most of his 06-07 Enshrinements are like that. Lucky this is a better one than what Ive seen most of his 06-07 enshrinements auto.

Check this link, I still believe this would end at around $200 even though the auto is F*cking ugly.

Lebron James Exquisite Enshrinements Auto Autograph /25 - eBay (item 290345994624 end time Sep-09-09 11:31:11 PDT)

I actually think that auto is quite nice! :blink:

I think the issue with your auto GB is the missing exra loop on the J it does look a little odd. Not saying i wouldn't own it though :)

:lol: Sorry but I rather have that than yours to be brutally honest

Whatever!!!

---------- Post added 06-09-2009 at 12:54 PM ----------

I think the issue with your auto GB is the missing exra loop on the J it does look a little odd. Not saying i wouldn't own it though :)

yeah, cheers Nick. I know the auto is a little bit odd, but the fact that lebron signed it, it doesnt matter to me whether its nice or not. :thumbsup:

Whatever!!!

---------- Post added 06-09-2009 at 12:54 PM ----------

yeah, cheers Nick. I know the auto is a little bit odd, but the fact that lebron signed it, it doesnt matter to me whether its nice or not. :thumbsup:

Yep thats all that matters mate, aslong as your happy with it:cool:

Here is my favourite Exquisite.

616.jpg

The rest of mine can be see on my site

Moses Malone Exquisite

Above the Allen you should put "JESUS". ;)

I'm in awe over the Russell, Allen, Granger, Miller, LeBron, CP3, Durant!!! :lol: :p :worthy:

I think when I did my updates, 3 years ago, he never had that nick name :D Ha ha ha
In my next update, I will make the adjustment ;)

Thanks for the nice comments, glad you like.
Yeah, that Russell everyone likes :D Ha ha ha
You picked up some nice favs there too :)

I think when I did my updates, 3 years ago, he never had that nick name :D Ha ha ha
In my next update, I will make the adjustment ;)

Thanks for the nice comments, glad you like.
Yeah, that Russell everyone likes :D Ha ha ha
You picked up some nice favs there too :)

Your not wrong about that russell!

Your not wrong about that russell!

Chalk another one down to the tally :D Ha ha ha

I will never forget that Russell. It was the 2nd last card I needed for the set, and back in the day... I let and showed people my progress.... and I got shilled to kingdom come on it.
Thats when I met some cool members, big collectors in this world, whom told me why they do not sure progress set chases etc etc And about shilling.
It will forever hold a value in my life in the hobby.

Chalk another one down to the tally :D Ha ha ha

I will never forget that Russell. It was the 2nd last card I needed for the set, and back in the day... I let and showed people my progress.... and I got shilled to kingdom come on it.
Thats when I met some cool members, big collectors in this world, whom told me why they do not sure progress set chases etc etc And about shilling.
It will forever hold a value in my life in the hobby

It's amazing how you can have people out there who would actually try and slow down someones progress in a chase. So sad!

It's amazing how you can have people out there who would actually try and slow down someones progress in a chase. So sad!

Well, there are all sorts of people in the world matey. You can't expect every person on this planet to like you or what you are doing.
Some people like seeing others fail. Heck, it could have been the seller shilling his item? I just do not know matey, I don't.
All I know is that darn Pumpkin ID tag they used with his solid zero feedback still scared in my mind.
But I do look at the positives mate. I would not have met the people I have now, or found out about forums like this etc etc If I didn't get shilled.

Back
Top Bottom