Show off your collection

I'd post my PCs (yes plural) but if I did I might crash the entire site! I could have a one man PC March madness type of contest!

....and bumpski keep on posting those impressive pics people!

Well it took some doing getting everything out of the lock-up but here are some pics! Unfortunately I don't have anything on display but do try to take care with the presentation of my collection even if everything permanently resides in storage boxes...

I've kept almost every single auto & GU card that I've bought (and busted!) since getting back into the hobby a little over 2 years ago (while base and inserts are generally relegated into random shoebox purgatory).

It's taken quite a lot of ongoing organisation but I think I've got a system in place now.

Here are all the PC cards (folders containing RC's/Low-end MJ/90's inserts/#'d parallels not pictured):

IMAG1148_1_zps3d96b7ab.jpg

Each black box holds autographs (and some jerseys/patches) from the respective set displayed on the box top. Sets include: Gold Standard, Prizm, Select, Preferred, Exquisite, ATG, Ultimate, Leaf etc. - basically anything I've busted a lot of and/or have enjoyed enough to add singles to. One box is also dedicated to non-sport (Marvel sketches/Celebrity Cuts). That little red box is a custom case I cobbled together to hold my MJ Fleer 86 RC & sticker :) hehe, cute.

IMAG1150_1_zpsc4ddedc1.jpg

The Jordan suitcases hold high-end sets including 50 Greatest autos, Ultimate Signatures, TC Gold Rookies, MJ/Kobe/Lebron/Kyrie/Durant/Rose PC's. Another of the cases is 3/4's full with Prizm Gold cards - I think I have a little over 1.5% of all the Prizm Golds made and nowhere near completing the veteran set I was initially chasing :rolleyes: lol!

IMAG1149_1_zps8fb8eb7b.jpg

Pretty much everything I deem high-end is encased in a magnetic and poly bag. All other autos/patches are in a sleeve/toploader/team bag.

I'm a little behind due to some recent breaks, but almost every mid to high end and PC card has been pictured and catalogued (name, set, year, serial #, $BV) using a handy little iPad app called 'Itemizer', which allows me to browse through the virtual collection without pulling out boxes and folders all the time! Photobucket simply serves as a backup visual reference. Give Itemizer a shot, it's awesome :)

bf8e9ad05c70ac2cd8b48037f245096c_zps259c5c40.jpg

f599ee8af318e480de8eb863c3f094d7_zps782dd018.jpg

A little side PC... ;)

IMAG1151_1_zps34eb6cf9.jpg

I hope you guys have enjoyed looking at a stack of boxes hahaha! Cards can be viewed in my bucket as I honestly couldn't put together group pics of everything :D

So that's my cards and a little insight on how I personally enjoy the hobby... don't get me started on the sneakers :(

Great PC's everyone - keep them coming! :thumbsup:

Good god Ray! i had no idea!... that is an intense collection, i would love to check it out next time i come to Melb.

Just plain awesome, dedicated as they come.

Great collections in here... great to go through them all!! Here is pretty much my whole collection. Video # 1 was taken a little while ago so there has been some additions from then. All the Lebron cards would not fit on this table anymore:).

Video # 2 was just made today and it's of my best cards that I keep in mag holders. My Jordan cards followed by some autos and HOF and then onto my favourite Lebron James cards. I have a few more cards on the way that I would have loved to show you but this will do for now...

Enjoy!
Video # 1 a quick run through of my Lebron James cards

Video # 2 my favorites

Amazing collections guys... a lot of dedication!! Thanks for sharing them all.

I have been away for a while but being sick for the last week I started to sort through the PC a little which got me thinking about picking some more stuff up. Will do up a video for the cards soon but for now here is the memorabilia :) Took longer to get everything out than shoot the video!! :lol:

Anyone else have anything they can share. @Verse1 What happened to The Glove vids??

Last edited:
Okay well here is mine. 34 in hand of the Manimal (1 absent from the photo). Another 6 at COMC awaiting processing, 5 in transit to me and 3 incoming from mates who have busted stuff & 1 redemption. Next up cracks the half century for me!

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image.jpg

Because I like to see progress, here's my collection now - a mere 5 months later. 134 cards big, and his draft night ball. Would love to see the progress of anyone else's too!

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom