Show off your collection

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
After having a chat to Gary earlier it got me inspired to see pics or vids of your entire personal collections.
Post a couple pictures of your entire collection together in a group shot or make a video showing them off.

I'll be doing a video of mine on the weekend once I bust open all my BGS cases and sleeve them all.

Okgo!

Love it Gary!
I guess my comments ring true regarding no more true collectors and only flippers being around here these days. We have 1 member post in here with a legitimate PC, this thread would have had about 30 responses by now a couple years ago.
Disappointing to say the least :(

Very modest my Mailman PC, as I prefer my football cards, but a few nice ones:

mailman001_zps5b3515c8.jpg

malone989_zps40e5908a.jpg

nba350.jpg

malone985_zpsc30884d9.jpg

mailmanpatch.jpg

malone630.jpg

malone042.jpg

malone987_zps3da4f568.jpg

malone612.jpg

I have a good 250 odd more inserts and base, but won't post them all.

I was thinking about doing a thread like this just the other day.
I thought for sure there would be one somewhere already.

Give me some time to put it together. pretty stoked with what I've put together in under a year
Some damn nice cards I never thought I'd own, and there will be some missing that I should..

Heres a quick few of 2 of my PCs:

First my small Lebron PC (missing the 06/07 Ultimate Auto)
g1CSpn4.jpg

And I think this is the first time Ive posted my Dirk PC. But first the back story: Ive always wanted to collect him after the 10/11 run, it was the first time Ive watched all the Finals games live, so it'll probably be my favorite NBA memory for a while.
I been buying up the bases and inserts very quickly, mainly from COMC and currently at about 350 now, hopefully Ill get to 500 by the end of the year:D

l3aKQ37.jpg

Zuz8NFJ.jpg

djPOQO7.jpg

LKWOP0V.jpg

Well alrighty this is my main collection. Just in case you couldn't tell I am a bit of a penny fan! I have only been back to collecting for about 18months and I am stoked with what I have managed to put together! This is most of my PC bar the 600 odd base cards.

My main display.

Ozcard group.jpg

Then some inserts that are mainly refined to the cupboard...

Ozcard group2.jpg

A couple of UDA jerseys!
Penny Jersey Signed Black (1).JPG

Penny signed jersey Blue (1).JPG

And a couple more uda photos!

basketball photos 004.JPG

Ozcard3.JPG

Well that's about it for now! Thanks for posting the thread I love these kinds of threads they are always very entertaining!

Well alrighty this is my main collection. Just in case you couldn't tell I am a bit of a penny fan! I have only been back to collecting for about 18months and I am stoked with what I have managed to put together! This is most of my PC bar the 600 odd base cards.

My main display.

Ozcard group.jpg

Then some inserts that are mainly refined to the cupboard...

Ozcard group2.jpg

A couple of UDA jerseys!
Penny Jersey Signed Black (1).JPG

Penny signed jersey Blue (1).JPG

And a couple more uda photos!

basketball photos 004.JPG

Ozcard3.JPG

Well that's about it for now! Thanks for posting the thread I love these kinds of threads they are always very entertaining!

Love your display mate that's awesome and quite the collection for 18 months

Back
Top Bottom