ShipMyCards - USA Address and Shipping Service

And because I love breaking wax more than anything else I'm probably destined never to have anything awesome in my collection. I just spent $650USD on wax. That could've gotten me a Montana PSA8 and change. Oh well. Let's hope I hit a Tim Stutzle or Kiril Kaprizov YG high Gloss /10. Gotta be in it to win it as the saying goes.

And because I love breaking wax more than anything else I'm probably destined never to have anything awesome in my collection. I just spent $650USD on wax. That could've gotten me a Montana PSA8 and change. Oh well. Let's hope I hit a Tim Stutzle or Kiril Kaprizov YG high Gloss /10. Gotta be in it to win it as the saying goes.

Yeah I've gotten a little too excited with the Retail becoming a constant again. Although the Lamelo Prizm Silver was nice.

Back to singles only for me.

I do and always will break wax. Fun is an important part of my collecting and breaking wax is exactly that for me.

I'm almost finished putting together a pretty huge wax breaking project which i plan to do on here. Just got to start bringing it all here soon.

That said, i am warming to the notion of buying more singles in the future but i will always break wax.

Last edited:
I do and always will break wax. Fun is an important part of my collecting and breaking wax is exactly that for me.

I'm almost finished putting together a pretty huge wax breaking project which i plan to do on here. Just got to start bringing it all here soon.

That said, i am warming to the notion of buying more singles in the future but i will always break wax.
Yep, without breaking wax I'd be probably be a pure investor. I put master sets together, which is the collector in me, but that's because after breaking certain products I've got a fair bit of the master set already. Then it's just a matter of picking up the rest on comc. I could've made a small fortune if I had spent all the money that I have on breaking wax buying singles. But it would've been more a business venture and not a hobby. I have bought singles in the past because I liked the card but then sold them when the card went 5, 10, 15X. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable owning any individual card worth 5K when I drive around in a 20 year old car that is worth half that amount😀

Finally got on board the SMC bandwagon - have had a coupel items delivered per ebay ut was just wondering how long it takes for them to be uploaded and scanned a sbeign part of inventory etc? Not worried, just curious to know...

Finally got on board the SMC bandwagon - have had a coupel items delivered per ebay ut was just wondering how long it takes for them to be uploaded and scanned a sbeign part of inventory etc? Not worried, just curious to know...

I think 3-5 business days at the moment.

When you log on down the left hand side of the page at the bottom there is a button for workflow, if you click this it will show you where they are in relation to scanning and shipping etc. Be aware that at the moment all the cheaper shipping options to Aust aren't there and only express priority is. I just received a shipment of over 300 cards and it cost me $112 US as the shipping Co. charged me I think it was an extra $45US for out of area. Hopefully as this covid settles down then we might get back to normal. It only took a week to arrive.

Processing incoming mail to Ariz. Uploading Mar. 12th.

Outgoing Shipment Request Queue​

Currently working on March 8th.​

Outgoing Small / Easy Shipments (Under 5 Items)​

Working on March 17th Shipments.​

I cut and pasted that from their website yesterday morning. Click on the workflow button on the bottom of the left hand side and you can check it out for your self.

Back
Top Bottom