Shihad

Shihad

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Shihad2Pacifier2Shihad
Hey all,

Haven't really gotten around to doing this since we have changed to this address. My name is Josh, and I am currently living in Victoria. Im 21 (22 in December), and I work on a chicken farm, collecting eggs.

I first started collecting basketball cards when I was about 11 or 12, and got back into it around 3 years ago. Basically I don't stick to particular players like most of you do. I tend to widen my horizon and buy a few cards of a few players here and there.

Some of the players I collect include Joe Johnson, KG, & Travis Outlaw. I haven't really stuck to one player because I've seen how expensive it can be that way. So I basically collect sets, and try to complete insert sets and parallel sets, for something different.

I've got plenty of cards I would like to, get rid of/trade. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time on my hands to do up even a quick website anymore, which is a pest I know. I literally have thousands of cards though (more so commons than anything else). So drop me a line and i'll see what I can do. :D

Welcome to the forums or at least welcome back! :)

I still have a few KG jerseys on eBay.. if you're interested in any, let me know and we can work out a trade or a deal with them.

Hook me up with some Kidd's too. :)

hey
welcome to the forum, hope ya have fun and enjoy the site,
got any kirk hinrich or kenyon martin cards ?

Hi and welcome. I am sure that you will have happy trades here that will allow you to get rid of some of your cards to some nice fellas here. Enjoy your stay.

HEHE

I'm sure you know there are great guys here. Shihad is a member off the old boards.

I'll still say welcome to the boards mate 'again' and enjoy your stay :p

The girl of yours has been here for ages already hasn't she??

Back
Top Bottom