Selected maildays with many variations..

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey guys,

I thought I'd post some of these beauties up. Looks good in hand but yeah, I need some new supplies/holders. ;)

So let's start with a non-basketball arrival. My admiration for an artist is still here.

07 Marvel Masterpieces - Artist Sketch Card of Silver Samurai - How good does this look?! :thumbsup:

scan0435_01.jpg

Next up, another MJ. I was going to go for the complete set of this autograph card and I still am. However, I had to sell my first one to our local Jordan collector over here, jordan23.

1999-2000 Upper Deck Master Collection - Michael Jordan - Signature Performances #MJ9 - #42/50 - "June 1, 1997 - Jordan Celebrates NBA Finals Game 1 Winning Shot!"

99-00_Upper-Deck_Master-Collection_.jpg

Next up, some Iverson.

My 2nd of the PC. Both graded. I must got something going on with this Rubies and graded. ;)

1997-1998 Fleer SkyBox Premium - Allen Iverson - Team SkyBox Star Rubies #233 - #047/050 - She's a beauty!

scan0432.jpg

2002-2003 Topps Pristine - Allen Iverson - Gold Refractor Uncirculated #21/50 - She's so golden!

02-03_Topps_Pristine_Gold-Refractor.jpg

Now, for a card that is so rare, that I haven't seen another one besides this one, which I managed to acquire from the original set collector. Definitely need an upgrade for the patches but hey, let's try and find another one first before even thinking of upgrading.

2002-2003 Upper Deck SP Game Used Edition - Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant & Kevin Garnett - Authentic Triple Patches #08/10 - I gotta say, I really like the design of this card. Simply awesome!

02-03_Upper-Deck_SP-Game-Used-Ed-1.jpg

Lastly, a card that I'm trying to get all 15, but realistically, let's try half of the print run first. This is my 3rd one and probably the best serial number of them all. :thumbsup: Some Sydneysiders has the pleasure to see this card up close & personal because I brought it along with the during the last Sydney Trading Card Show. :)

03-04 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection - Allen Iverson - Ultimate Triple Game Jersey Patches #03/15

03-04_Upper-Deck_Ultimate-Collec-1.jpg

Cheers,

-henkita217-

awesome looking AI cards man! some great colours and a great variety of different rare iversons...

my fav is that mj though, that is one hella breathtaking card :woot:

Beautiful MJ auto & that AI triple patch is unreal,Love the rave & Gold Ref' aswell.

Quality mailday as always. Love the exquisite masters mj auto, one of the greatest and most well designed Jordan auto's around. Lmk if that's going!

Wow man, I love those two triples :v: The AI Ultimate is soooo nice and I've never seen that SPGU either.
I love the MJ auto too, thats a sweet pic on that one.

Back
Top Bottom