Select Supremacy Thread (now with Afterpay)

Coaches cards are in, I chased up clarko and he signed cards early in the year. He didn't know much else he thought it was a Club release as he never signed anything before, except my cards. lol

Coaches cards are in, I chased up clarko and he signed cards early in the year. He didn't know much else he thought it was a Club release as he never signed anything before, except my cards. lol
I wonder what coaches, hopefully none that have been sacked this year

There is a quad coach signed card - Ron Barassi, David Parkin, Alastair Clarkson and Kevin Sheedy

There is a quad coach signed card - Ron Barassi, David Parkin, Alastair Clarkson and Kevin Sheedy

Why did you have to ruin it for everyone. lol.
I always though coach cards should be part of the common card set of footy stars each year. They were there in the 80's and no one complained.

Why did you have to ruin it for everyone. lol.
I always though coach cards should be part of the common card set of footy stars each year. They were there in the 80's and no one complained.

I posted that back in June.......no big secret here! LOL

Granted its a nice card and i'm sure lots of people will be after it but if what people are saying that #/25 is the lowest numbered card in the release I think that's still too high to justify the price.

You need a card like that numbered to #/10 to drive the value in it. How many people out there are spending $6000 on an AFL card numbered to 25?

I posted that back in June.......no big secret here! LOL

Granted its a nice card and i'm sure lots of people will be after it but if what people are saying that #/25 is the lowest numbered card in the release I think that's still too high to justify the price.

You need a card like that numbered to #/10 to drive the value in it. How many people out there are spending $6000 on an AFL card numbered 25?
Nothing to compare it too, what’s the lowest numbered card select has produced? 1996 Brownlow predictors what were they numbered to 20?

Yes $6000 might very well be too high but there will potentially be Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Carlton, Melbourne, North Melbourne and Sydney fans chasing it. So if only /25 they won’t pop up for sale very often.

Yes $6000 might very well be too high but there will potentially be Essendon, GWS, Hawthorn, Carlton, Melbourne, North Melbourne and Sydney fans chasing it. So if only /25 they won’t pop up for sale very often.
So who gets it on the team break?

20190825_105551.jpg
20190825_105600.jpg

Here is the release info to go with the pics above

***SELECT SUPREMACY PREVIEW 3/13***

We continue our preview of the exclusive Select Supremacy release today with a look at one of our Finals Folklore cards! This card features "The Point", and commemorates the St Kilda Football Club's Barry Breen's now infamous point late in the 1966 Grand Final to give the Saints their first and only Premiership! Each card is individually numbered to 70.

Our Select Supremacy release is an ultra high-end, premium set, with a limited run of only 400 cases. Each case contains 6 boxes (2400 boxes only), with each box containing 1 packet of 10 premium high-end cards. Each exquisite card, including for the first time ever, every Common card is individually foil numbered and manufactured on premium 130 point card. The price per box is $500, and $3,000 per case, and will only be available for order exclusively through our website and Head Office from 16th September 2019. Official release of Supremacy will take place on Thursday 19th September 2019. Strict order limits will apply as this collection will sell out.

This collection took 2 years to put together and is without doubt our finest release ever. It will have true collectability and we believe will have significant investment value. Every memorabilia card is made from a genuine match worn guernsey, and there are 125 individual signatories from past & present greats of the game included in the set. Each packet contains four Common cards, individually numbered to 90, along with 6 big hits including a minimum of 2 signature cards per pack!
Stay tuned for more previews to come!!

Back
Top Bottom