Select Hilites

Don't know if the time of order affects numbering, i ordered 2 dangerfields right on release and got one in the 40's and one on the high 200's

Well it always seemed to be pretty spot on for me. The quicker i ordered the lower the number i got. And the Selwood was the quickest i had ordered and i ended up with 009.

Charlie Dixon is this weeks card, i guess this is probably the closest I'll get to Hawthorn getting a Hilites card lol.

Well it always seemed to be pretty spot on for me. The quicker i ordered the lower the number i got. And the Selwood was the quickest i had ordered and i ended up with 009.

Charlie Dixon is this weeks card, i guess this is probably the closest I'll get to Hawthorn getting a Hilites card lol.

I thought James Sicily was unlucky not to get it mate - he kicked our first goal EVENTUALLY...which in itself was a highlight/relief!! :)

This week will be a big test for Select, will they give Brisbane a card with what could be there only win for the rest of the year Zorko or Rockcliff would be a chance.

This week will be a big test for Select, will they give Brisbane a card with what could be there only win for the rest of the year Zorko or Rockcliff would be a chance.

Rockliff??? Not a chance in world. Zorko definately a chance though and docherty for carlton could be a chance!! Or an essendon lol so many to choose from but my money is zorko

Select could also decide to do a card for Today's game and donate some money to the MND foundation.....

I was going to get myself a set of these Hilites cards but looks like I might be stopped in my tracks. Aus Post tracking says my Charlie Dixon was delivered today but just got home and nothing in my letter box. Thanks for nothing Aus Post, not happy!!!

I was going to get myself a set of these Hilites cards but looks like I might be stopped in my tracks. Aus Post tracking says my Charlie Dixon was delivered today but just got home and nothing in my letter box. Thanks for nothing Aus Post, not happy!!!
Opposite thing happened to me today, tracking says it hasn't even been set yet even tho I got mine today

HALLELUJAH. I went into my local post office, the guy there was extremely helpful. He said he will personally talk to the postie. Just got a call saying it was delivered by mistake to a different street with the same house number as me. So the postie called in and the person checked and it was still locked in their mailbox. Getting it delivered this arvo. Pretty happy about that as now i can keep going with my set.

Nice touch from the postie here.

IMG_3595.JPG

Back
Top Bottom