Select Hilites

I'd love to actually know the process of how Select come up with their decisions each week. Because regardless of Kreuzer last week he was still the Hilite this week.
Agreed - would be very interesting to know how they actually decide.

Agreed - would be very interesting to know how they actually decide.

I have no idea but guessing it's some sort of round table discussion with Select employees with curtain things in mind, like who sells better, who's from a big name team etc. If it was me I'd take say 3 or 4 of the standouts from the weekend along with all the stats and make sure all attendees have actually watched the games and know a thing or two about footy.

This week will be interesting Rohan with the goal after the siren but only had 12 possessions for the game, Mcdonald with the winning goal and 5 goals for the game surly one of these 2 players will get it

Good old Select where all teams are equal, but some are more equal than others. How Rohan is selected ahead of either Viney or McDonald is completely beyond me.

If this is purely a money making exercise, I'm surprised they don't alternate between Collingwood & Richmond each week.

Good old Select where all teams are equal, but some are more equal than others. How Rohan is selected ahead of either Viney or McDonald is completely beyond me.

If this is purely a money making exercise, I'm surprised they don't alternate between Collingwood & Richmond each week.

But if it was purely money why go Rohan from Sydney over a Melbourne player? And I would have thought if they wanted to get a Sydney card in the set why not when Buddy kicked 8? Oh well, we just have to go with it. Just hope Hawks get a card at some stage so it's worth me putting a full set together. If they don't I might end up selling them at the end.
On another note, anyone scoring any nice low or jumper numbers?

Gibbs /299. The 2 Carlton guys are numbered pretty low, thought Carlton was one of the big clubs.

They are mate but interest in the hilites cards are waining. For the first lot i think re sellers brought heaps thinking they could get a good mark up but with sales hard to do and prices dropping alot of re sellers wont be buying as much

Back
Top Bottom