Select Hilites

Who gets it this week? A few of the guys who would've been big chances have already had a card (e.g. Dangerfield, Ablett, Gibbs). Has a player from a losing side had one yet? As Michael Walters would have to be a chance. Of course I'm hoping for Gaff after 42 touches in a win, but I'm not getting my hopes too high!

As much as I'd love Tom Mitchell I'm going to have to go with Gaff. But if players were to double up it would be hard to go past Gaz, but I don't think you'd do that.

I have lost interest in these cards already. No rime or reason for who they pick. cheap looking card. im done with them.

select hilites, good marketing? very good money!!
can you blv that up to round 14 select have sold 4666 cards in the hilites series, doesnt sound overly great for a plain common card.
well it has netted select $69,990 up to round 14. is that ridiculous or what. shelling out that much cash for a common card, b it limited or not.
wow, their marketing guys cant spell but it has worked for them on the bottom line. lets hope the prices stay good for the collectors.

i wanted to know if the low number cards are getting out to the collectors or being kept by select as they have done in the past?
the lowest number i have seen on ebay is no 50 of dangerfield.
anyone got a low number they want to share ? and are they all you expected when you shelled out the cash?

back to the game on fox for me....

Selwood 009 is the lowest and a couple of 017's. I've usually purchased mine as soon as I can. Within 10mins of release but some times upto 30 or 40mins after.

IMG_3706.PNG

Gibbs #11 is the best I've got.
Next best is a few in the 40s.
reckon i ordered Rohan the very second it was released, got #42

Gibbs #11 is the best I've got.
Next best is a few in the 40s.
reckon i ordered Rohan the very second it was released, got #42

I ordered the Zorko within seconds so should be interesting as I think it will be another numbered under 300. Select are starting to run out of time to get a Hawks or Essendon card in the set.

Who do people think this week? Tom Mitchell had 39 touches, 9 tackles and a goal. Zaka had 38 and a goal while Fantasia kicked 5 but from only 11 touches. Rohan kicked 5 but already has one. Danger and Zorko also kicked goals from a lot of touches but also have cards already. Duncan kicked 2 and had 38 but I didn't see the game so don't know how influential he was, but if he's not even the best in the game he couldn't possibly, and Geelong already have 2 in this set. Membrey kicked 5 and Seb Ross had plenty. Fyfe could be a chance as he was massive in a close win. Some big numbers from some of the Blue boys but they lost and already have 2 in the set so not likely. Port vs Eagles still playing.

will be an interesting choice,Fantasia kicked goals at important time of the games which gives him a good chance. the way the port eagles game is going big chance of another late game win. Mitchell a huge chance another big game from him. Zorko and danger could both get cards if they didn't already have one

I think it will be Nick Riewoldt, select normally go with teams who win after the siren or upsets plus it was the Maddie Riewoldt match

Back
Top Bottom