Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Maybe select are waiting to see if Ablett plays 300, say could be a case card. Would be dumb to post pictures if he got injured and stuck on 299!

The delay was because they had trouble getting the Essendon jersey, still have not heard who that will be, anyone know?

Yes I feel I can't wait any longer! Compromising my patience right now and I just can't see why they can't just use a Wildcard Bombers redemption card to redeem it later down the track not to mention when it's somewhat bad enough according to rumors there is going to me nothing much new in this incoming release after all

Not many changes then, will be interesting to see what they come up with instead of the TLs.

Thoughts for today: Thank god for NRL checklist finally out and that brings me out of limbo personally I must say! Yeah interesting to hear Goal for Goal - hopefully I am right in terms of that inset I was telling you all about a while ago! Also have heard a rumor 460 parallels will look exactly the same as last year - only will all 12 different players thus same players as commons thus only comon cards with different desgin along with AA, MW and PR - that's why parallels in Footy Stars were different to commons this year!

Hopefully I might be seeing some Nate-Zac and SJ-Lobby cards after all lol. That'd mean 36 cards @1:3 boxes /80 looking like:
https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?...quads.TRS0&_nkw=nrl+2015+elite+quads&_sacat=0

Select won't be bringing out checklist any time soon as they hate people pre-selling that's why at best might see it in the week leading up to release

Select won't be bringing out checklist any time soon as they hate people pre-selling that's why at best might see it in the week leading up to release
..and come to think of it mate, that's probably not the worst idea - for all the excitement, anticipation and impatience that we are showing, an early checklist would be a bit like celebrating Christmas or your birthday a month early. That said, do you reckon their will be sneak peeks in the lead-up?

Back
Top Bottom