Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

..and come to think of it mate, that's probably not the worst idea - for all the excitement, anticipation and impatience that we are showing, an early checklist would be a bit like celebrating Christmas or your birthday a month early. That said, do you reckon their will be sneak peeks in the lead-up?
Select might do sneak peaks on there Facebook page like last year, when the flyer does come out there is a chance it won't have the odds too, if I were Select if you want to stop the pre-sales just do a sneak peak and get rid of the checklist until after release, if you don't know the odds of the cards it's hard to put prices on them

Have Select withheld the flyer to delay the pre sales or because one of the Bombers players has yet to sign? I don't get the delays really if they're releasing a series that is very similar to last year. Surely it's a lot less time consuming for them if they're pretty much sticking with the same subsets and possibly card designs as well. All a bit underwhelming but hope to be wrong.

Hopefully Select can sort something out with their unfair release schedule where guys can get the cards prior to release date and have time to open cases, sort cards and upload photos and be ready to sell on the morning of release date whereas over here in WA the cards haven't even arrived in the card shop by morning of release date. I don't see why they can't ship the cards to WA a few days earlier.

Yeah it's understandable if they want to cut out pre selling and make it fairer, just wish resellers in Perth got their cases at the same time as some other states. By the time I've opened mine some of the guys I'd prefer to bulk trade with have already sold/traded a lot of their surplus.

Sorry to disappoint everyone, I would be more then happy to tell you all however the wife got it for me but is refusing to me how. ... I don't even know. Im saying it a player one as there is no number printed on the back.
The player issue actually have 'PLAYER' stamped on the back, so all you have is a blank one. Nice find though!

Back
Top Bottom