Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Toby doesn't sign cards very well but for the Guernsey concept, a card of its kind would suit his style of signature perfectly! Looking forward to it

I've put together a list of rumoured and confirmed signees from this thread. Let me know if I've missed any - I'll keep it updated as more come to light. Bolded names are the ones that are 100% confirmed (e.g. picture posted on Twitter, etc.).

Certified Signatures

Adelaide: Jenkins
Brisbane:
Carlton:
Collingwood: Treloar & Moore
Essendon: Goddard & Z Merrett
Fremantle:
Geelong:
Gold Coast:
GWS: Mumford
Hawthorn: Shiels & Langford
Melbourne:
North Melbourne: Daw
Port Adelaide:
Richmond: Lloyd & Rioli, Nankervis (?)
St Kilda:
Sydney: Rampe & Tippett
West Coast:
Western Bulldogs: Johannisen

Guernsey & Guernsey Signature Cards:

Adelaide: Walker
Carlton: Cripps
Collingwood: Pendlebury
Essendon:
Gold Coast: Lynch
GWS: Greene
Hawthorn: Gunston
Melbourne: Watts
West Coast: Naitanui

Last edited:
Have heard Shiels and Langford for the Hawks. Merritt was another for Essendon.

Thanks for the info @Matt26

Shiels is a good name as he hasn't signed before. Langford was one of the 2 names (along with Breust) to sign a 2014 Honours Premiership Redemption.

Would have preferred Stratton instead of Langford.

That means Gunston, Shiels and Langford will be signing for the Hawks. Only happy with one of those picked.

Shiels is a good name as he hasn't signed before. Langford was one of the 2 names (along with Breust) to sign a 2014 Honours Premiership Redemption.

That means Gunston, Shiels and Langford will be signing for the Hawks. Only happy with one of those picked.

The person who told me has been spot on with his other "predictions" so I hope you at least get one good signature to add to the PC.

The person who told me has been spot on with his other "predictions" so I hope you at least get one good signature to add to the PC.

3 sigs is still better than the standard one produced per year (excluding Premiership Redemptions) before last year. So that's pretty cool.

I've put together a list of rumoured and confirmed signees from this thread. Let me know if I've missed any - I'll keep it updated as more come to light. Bolded names are the ones that are 100% confirmed (e.g. picture posted on Twitter, etc.).

Certified Signatures

Adelaide: Jenkins
Brisbane:
Carlton:
Collingwood: Treloar & Moore
Essendon: Goddard & Z Merrett
Fremantle:
Geelong:
Gold Coast:
GWS: Mumford
Hawthorn: Shiels & Langford
Melbourne:
North Melbourne: Daw
Port Adelaide:
Richmond: Rioli & Nankervis
St Kilda:
Sydney: Rampe & Tippett
West Coast:
Western Bulldogs: Johannisen

Guernsey & Guernsey Signature Cards:

Adelaide: Walker
Carlton:
Collingwood: Pendlebury
Essendon:
Gold Coast: Lynch
GWS: Greene
Hawthorn: Gunston
Melbourne: Watts
West Coast: Naitanui

Pretty sure Carlton is Gibbs not sure on Essendon, Hurley?

I would have thought Stratton, Shiels or Duryea are the picks for the Hawks sigs, and as Shiels did the premiership redemption from 2015 I'll go with Stratton and Duryea.

I would have thought Stratton, Shiels or Duryea are the picks for the Hawks sigs, and as Shiels did the premiership redemption from 2015 I'll go with Stratton and Duryea.

Totally overlooked that fact. Yep, Shiels has indeed signed and only 2 years ago at that. Shorter turn around than Stringer (Prime DPS->Certified Guernsey Sig) and same as Hannebery (Honours 2 Cert Sig->Certified Guernsey Sig) lol.

Spot on with Stratton and Duryea, they were my picks early on. Looks like they will have to wait another year unless Select continue to double up on names.

Interesting to hear that - reasons why I say Daniher anyway are:
1) Joe has not signed a card for Essendon yet as far as I know
2) Can't see any players wanted a player involved in the supplements scandal (could be wrong though)
3) MWG to be different to other high ends in release
4) Player to be HP but not too HP to prevent retraction of FF

Nonetheless looking forward to it as it looks

Back
Top Bottom