Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Where did you get the info ?

I can't reveal who, but I did hear another piece of info from them that was interesting. One of the St Kilda certified signatures had to be replaced as the player would no longer sign the cards.

Cheers
Matt

Which one ? I'm still trying to confirm the Robert Murphy card.
JK!
I can't reveal who, but I did hear another piece of info from them that was interesting. One of the St Kilda certified signatures had to be replaced as the player would no longer sign the cards.

Cheers
Matt
Interesting, as in he agreed to do it and then pulled out for some reason?

Strange they would print cards out before the 300 games were reached. With ablett still 5 games away and his injury history over the past 5 years would think that was a bit risky. Kelly plays his 300th this week, Goddard only 4 away as well and Hodge only needs 8 more. They will have afew cards ready to print for future releases.

Any whisper on Richmond cards?

Hoping for Rioli sig!

Likewise hoping for Rioli, and wouldn't mind a Shane Edwards, Corey Ellis or Oleg Markov as the other. I think may be too early to do Preatia, Nankervis or Caddy in their new colours.

Footys Finest will be Dusty no doubt

Likewise hoping for Rioli, and wouldn't mind a Shane Edwards, Corey Ellis or Oleg Markov as the other. I think may be too early to do Preatia, Nankervis or Caddy in their new colours.

Footys Finest will be Dusty no doubt
Sure will be Dusty FF lol

Did hear there was some panic that one of the players cards being shipped from interstate got lost in the mail.......

Back
Top Bottom