Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Any info on sigs?
Is Cloke Richmond or Pies?
Ablett Geelong or Suns?

I don't know, was just told by this person that these were the players on the case cards. Everything else I have been told by this person has been 100% spot on regarding this release.

300 game cards always seem to be the club they played game 300 for. Dal santo- North, Burgoyne Hawks. so i would assume the ablett would be suns.

I reckon that Selwood will be the cats finest, Danger will already have 2 medal cards and an AA in this release

300 game cards always seem to be the club they played game 300 for. Dal santo- North, Burgoyne Hawks. so i would assume the ablett would be suns.

I reckon that Selwood will be the cats finest, Danger will already have 2 medal cards and an AA in this release
I do get what you're saying, but it would be funny if footy's current finest player wasn't in the Footy's Finest set!

I don't know, was just told by this person that these were the players on the case cards. Everything else I have been told by this person has been 100% spot on regarding this release.
Looking at the stats it appears David Cloke would have been into his second spell at Richmond when reaching 300 so if it is based on the 300th game gives us Bulldogs, Gold Coast and Richmond.
I hope at least one of the case card players sign because it adds some value to the average contents of a case. last year it was a 1 in 6 chance of pulling a Riewoldt or Petrie sig. The year before it was a 1 in 12 with Williams.

From Select Facebook page

2017 SELECT CERTIFIED RELEASE

We are getting excited about the pending release of our 2017 Select Certified set. While our exact release date is yet to be confirmed, it should be sometime in the first week of August. This years set may well be our finest work ever. We know you are all excited to see it, so we will be releasing some sneak peaks on Thursday 27th July, Monday 31st July, and Thursday 3rd August. Stay tuned…

We are getting excited about the pending release of our 2017 Select Certified set. While our exact release date is yet to be confirmed, it should be sometime in the first week of August. This years set may well be our finest work ever. We know you are all excited to see it, so we will be releasing some sneak peaks on Thursday 27th July, Monday 31st July, and Thursday 3rd August. Stay tuned…
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! :)

A greatly appreciated update!

Yesss! Finally we know when we're getting some sneak peeks! But I wonder if the release might not be until Monday the 7th since they talk about a sneak peek on the 3rd.

Can't wait for the 27th! :D

Very odd that they would send out an email saying release is the 3rd of August, then put this on their facebook page saying they have no release date confirmed.
So confused as to what day to take my sicky from work now :(

My guess for finests are:
Brisbane: Zorko
Fremantle: Fyfe
Geelong: Selwood
North Melb: Higgins
Port Adelaide: Dixon
Richmond: Rance
St Kilda: Riewoldt
Sydney: Heeney
Western Bulldogs: Bontempelli

"May well be our finest work ever" - looking forward to seeing some previews from next Thursday and following Monday. Hopefully the sneak peek on the 3rd refers to uploading the checklist on release date rather than any delay.

Back
Top Bottom