Select 2007-08 Live Box break

bad luck mate, big problem with those boxes, if you dont hit a 1:6 boxes redemption card then you tend to lose out big time. i brought a couple of these boxes when they came out but quickly realised 2 was enough lol, did manage to get the pup sig in my avatar tho so i was happy.

Just found out the guy who sold it to my wife told her there was a guarenteed Auto in it thats why she bought it (she wouldnt know otherwise) Watta rippoff merchant.

yes well i have said my considerable piece about select's lastest two series and have since sold all my 07/08 and 08/09 collections for bugger all!
i think you should out the seller! that is a low act! and he should realise the consequence of his lies!

Its all good he thought it was another set apologised heaps and gave me a common set I needed. So I think I'll refrane from outing him :).

Good on him! Thanks for sharing your bust :thumbsup:

The odds were to big for me to bother buying a box of these when they came out so I waited and waited and finally got one of the Sig cards I wanted. The Auto's in this set are pretty sweet :)

Johnson Sig Card.jpg

Johnson Sig Card.jpg

John, I might trade you for the left over commons that you got out of this box

Thanks for sharing :v:

Good on him! Thanks for sharing your bust :thumbsup:

The odds were to big for me to bother buying a box of these when they came out so I waited and waited and finally got one of the Sig cards I wanted. The Auto's in this set are pretty sweet :)

Johnson Sig Card.jpg

Could you please post up pics of the back of these cards too? Thanks :v:

Back
Top Bottom