Select 001

Scott97

NRL Collector
Real Name
Scott
So I bought 20 packs of 09 Classic and 12 Dynasty each from Cardzones eBay and it was a pretty dull pack opening. Anyway in the last pack to make up for a shocking run of packs I finally hit the top prospect. The number had me shocked though.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Possibly the only Select #001 in the hands of a collector, well done.

I would be interested to see what Select say in regards to this. From what I understand Grant has all the #001's and if one is missing I am sure he would be aware. I wonder if this is a duplicate?

@Dr Grange

You have busted heaps of Select, seen this before?

So I bought 20 packs of 09 Classic and 12 Dynasty each from Cardzones eBay and it was a pretty dull pack opening. Anyway in the last pack to make up for a shocking run of packs I finally hit the top prospect. The number had me shocked though.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Shocked

Possibly the only Select #001 in the hands of a collector, well done.

I would be interested to see what Select say in regards to this. From what I understand Grant has all the #001's and if one is missing I am sure he would be aware. I wonder if this is a duplicate?

@Dr Grange

You have busted heaps of Select, seen this before?

No I haven't... I have seen a couple cards blank where the number should be.. Great hit though, =D> a lot of Souths collectors would want it..

Almost choked when I saw a Select #1 had to look a couple of times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Nice card I wonder how it ever got put in a pack I wonder if Copley would like to buy it back.

Ross

Well done. There was a 001 from Select dropped into an AFL pack of 2011 Champions, Darren Jolly was the player from memory. The guy put it on eBay and it went for a huge amount, can't remember exactly how much but pretty sure it was Select who won the auction. I'd be emailing Select, you might be able to work a very nice deal. If they do need it then make them cough up big time.

Well done. There was a 001 from Select dropped into an AFL pack of 2011 Champions, Darren Jolly was the player from memory. The guy put it on eBay and it went for a huge amount, can't remember exactly how much but pretty sure it was Select who won the auction. I'd be emailing Select, you might be able to work a very nice deal. If they do need it then make them cough up big time.
yes, I would say a case or 2.

I thought Select did not ever release 001 for potential public hitting - thought they kept them all for Select executives' private collections lol

Back
Top Bottom