Santa Chad has been

Mrs aussie2Al

Vintage
Real Name
Tracy
eBay User
tracybbuy
Santa Chad has been to my house. ::)

Chad the bowmans are so cool :cool: .... finally I have a Bowmans 1948 in the flesh,and 3 to start of with..the write ups on the back are so neat.

jrtjrft-1.jpg
jkdfhjfg.jpg

jhsfhdf.jpg

I just love the backs...Cool basketball ring...Have you ever seen one of those rings on the market chad?
Im guessing that there would not be many of the floating about.

ss.jpg

The Wilt Uncirculated 1972 Icee Bear is AWESOME what a great addition to my set...a much needed card...neat case also.Gotta to get that one slabbed

jyjfg.jpg

You are a legend Chad :DYou know how much the Bowmans and Icee Bear mean to me.
THANYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU ...Santa Chad
A great gift

Cheers Tracy

I too was paid a visit by santa chad.Thanx for my wade mate.I have only just started to pick up what i can of him,So this was a great addition & a very nice jesture on your part.
You told me you had a little help from an elf from the land down under under:lol: I know who you are:D
Thanx mate,you made this Xmas a very special one for us both.:D

Well done guys, it's great to see Chad's still providing the love he once had!

Man those Bowmans are sweet aye!

Check out Wilt, man what a star, that "card"? is sweet!!! Looks in good nic too.

Merry Xmas guys!!!!

p.s. Nice Wade!! ;)

Thanks everyone for all the replies......Really love the cards and cant wait to get my Icee Bear set completed and then PSA slabbed.
I have some more coming in the mail soon.

Cheers
Tracy

nice looking old cards :D i wish i had a santa who left gifts like that remember to show us once you have them graded
tony

Santa says you are both welcome and thanks to Mavs as well.

I got more joy out of the giving and glad both you and Al were happy with the cards and my crappy wrapping LOL

Back
Top Bottom