rough idea on what these albums are worth?

NJA82

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Arri
eBay User
noelarri1982
Hi guys,

Been going through my PC from many years ago and i have come across a nearly brand new condition Select 2000 NRL and 2x 2001 Select NRL albums sitting in a box packed away.

Anyone know what these are roughly worth? Im looking to move them on as i havent really got much 2000 and 2001 Select NRL stuff to even start collecting the sets.

Cheers.

If they are in good nick without the bubbling on the cover you could expect $250 - $350 on ebay. Good luck with the sale mate.

Cheers mate, yea the 2001 albums have a bit of bubbling on the cover, they came from Select that way when i got them new sadly. Aside from that though the actual plastic coating and albums themselves are shiny and scratch free etc. they have been stored away pretty much since new.

Well if the above prices mentioned are accurate i would be happy to accept $200 each for the 2001 albums seems as though the bubbling on the front to me means they arent as perfect as they could be although the bubbling is common on these albums as they came from Select this way when i bought them new, appart from the bubbling/wrinkles in the plastic coating they are virtually unmarked inside and out and in fantastic nick.

The 2000 album is near perfect, only has one smooth wrinkle in the front plastic cover but is otherwise like new inside and out and im stoked that its so clean to be honest, Im not sure what to ask for it, dont want to be a greedy bastard but would $300 be fair? I know these are almost impossible to find now but I also want to help out a fellow collector and do good business on this forum and not be a rip off if you know what i mean :)

I can send pics to anyone if they are serious about these.

Sorry for this kinda turning into a FS thread, wasnt really trying to start a FS thread in this section.

Back
Top Bottom