Rotten news for Ferguson

Same thing happened to me in 1996 almost gave the game away, but i was up and walking in 7days and running in two months, he will have a lot of strength and stability work to do but he is considerably fitter than i was and i was playing inside 6 months and haven't had a problem since!
Welcome to the Zipper club Callum!!

Same thing happened to me in 1996 almost gave the game away, but i was up and walking in 7days and running in two months, he will have a lot of strength and stability work to do but he is considerably fitter than i was and i was playing inside 6 months and haven't had a problem since!
Welcome to the Zipper club Callum!!

You had a knee reconstruction and you were walking after 7 days?? Just how stupid is your doctor??

Ferguson is likely to be out for 12 month, just like any sports players with this type of injury... Bloody shame because he was just looking like he might be starting to step up to the plate...

You had a knee reconstruction and you were walking after 7 days?? Just how stupid is your doctor??

Probably not the way to describe a genius! he was so good he had a steady stream of NRL and AFL players on his books too, so i was humbled he operated on me! I was very upset at his death! As you could imagine, in my position at the time i was happy to do as i was told, and i trusted his judgement, and the results speak for themselves.

Shane Webcke from the Brisbane Broncos had a Knee reconstruction and played 5 or so days later for the Broncos.

Shane Webcke from the Brisbane Broncos had a Knee reconstruction and played 5 or so days later for the Broncos.

Obviusly not the same injury was it!! Ferguson will be out for the rest of the season and up to twelve months.

Webcke didnt have a reconstruction either mate!! Was just minor Knee surgery.

Obviusly not the same injury was it!! Ferguson will be out for the rest of the season and up to twelve months.

Webcke didnt have a reconstruction either mate!! Was just minor Knee surgery.

Sorry Doc Larkin!!!

Back
Top Bottom