Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Of course it's personal.

A) They're your personal comments. If you don't want to take ownership of them then don't put them on a public forum.
B) As a long time roosters fan and member it's personally embarrassing seeing the roosters logo attached to your drivel.
I won't shy away from my comments mate at all.

As for your last statement, can't see any sense in that at all.

What has being a supporter and member have to do with anything?

But tell me anyway big balls, how long have you been supporting the roosters ?

@megaload I'm fairly certain that it is against site rules to use explicit language on the forums. That is why in the AFL section you might see references to former Essendon champion D*** Reynolds! You have used the F-bomb three times in the one post. Do you not care that female members and young members use this site?

Really, are you THAT ignorant and selfish? Does making a point (albeit a juvenile "mine's bigger than yours" one) mean THAT much that you have to resort to schoolyard bully tactics?

If I had as questionable a past on this forum as you do, I'd be extremely careful not to act in an inflammatory, disrepectful, childish manner. In fact, I'd probably pull my head in, get my facts 100% right and attempt to mend fences and contribute in a positive manner to the forum.

Regardless of whether you (or I) disagree with a moderator, administrator or fellow member, personal insults will never get anyone anywhere. We don't and shouldn't have to accept it in the workplace and just because some wish to hide behind their computer screens doesn't mean that they should not be accountable either. Honestly, if you can't reply to a post without using bad language or attempting to humiliate a member, than perhaps you should question exactly what it is that you contribute to OzCardTrader.

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
@megaload I'm fairly certain that it is against site rules to use explicit language on the forums. That is why in the AFL section you might see references to former Essendon champion D*** Reynolds! You have used the F-bomb three times in the one post. Do you not care that female members and young members use this site?

Really, are you THAT ignorant and selfish? Does making a point (albeit a juvenile "mine's bigger than yours" one) mean THAT much that you have to resort to schoolyard bully tactics?

If I had as questionable a past on this forum as you do, I'd be extremely careful not to act in an inflammatory, disrepectful, childish manner. In fact, I'd probably pull my head in, get my facts 100% right and attempt to mend fences and contribute in a positive manner to the forum.

Guys, not taking sides at all here, just my take on why we should move on here and could of maybe avoided some of this.

I don't actually care personally if Matt was there or not maybe some people do though. When DK asked if he was at the signing and didn't confirm or deny I did as a third party think it looked like he was avoiding/had something to hide despite saying no he was not connected to them.

Then later Matt gave a more detailed explanation that he gets invited to signings etc on behalf of this site and the great work he does and it is not up to him to disclose certain details if that company doesn't want him to including at times signing.

This was something I was not aware of (perhaps due to my own ignorance or maybe many people didn't know this although now we do) for me once he advised that I felt that was good enough and he had confirmed he was not affiliated with them so if he was or wasnt there is not that important and he may not be allowed to say he was or wasn't. It might of been helpful had this info come through sooner when first asked. This is not intended as a criticism or a personal attack, just my third party perspective without alot of prior knowledge.

I want to add I think the mods do a great job and I appreciate the time and effort they put in for this great site.

Now back to the real thread do we know when we will find out who the nextregal card is and when it will be available.

I'm not going to go on with this anymore because obviously the question is being avoided.

I suppose the only thing we need to know now is why is DK banned or can't log on ?

I'm not going to go on with this anymore because obviously the question is being avoided.

I suppose the only thing we need to know now is why is DK banned or can't log on ?

I am speculating but it would be for the way him and batboy were carrying on like a pair of clowns in DK's LLB thread a few days ago. A thread which has since been removed.

I don't believe anyone's business is anyone else here's business... Weather it is personal, professional or otherwise. Unless dk is paying matt to be somewhere doing something and he's in fact somewhere else doing something else, Wtf is it of dks business at all?? If matt is overseeing production of every trading card ever made, what gives anyone the right to know about it. Matt is merely a moderator on a trading card forum here... This ain't the KGB, what he does in his spare time is his business.... Get over yourselves!!

I don't believe anyone's business is anyone else here's business... Weather it is personal, professional or otherwise. Unless dk is paying matt to be somewhere doing something and he's in fact somewhere else doing something else, Wtf is it of dks business at all?? If matt is overseeing production of every trading card ever made, what gives anyone the right to know about it. Matt is merely a moderator on a trading card forum here... This ain't the KGB, what he does in his spare time is his business.... Get over yourselves!!
Well after that first sentence and the way you went on the other day in the Peter Wynn thread i would say that is quite hypocritical.

Not at all...
I still think it's shit to personally contact old guys outside the game sending fan mail telling them some bullshit story to get cards signed so you can sell them.
And I get it, I'm the only one who thinks it's not right - but then again, you guys probably sell Christmas presents as well...

If I was @Matt26 then I would have packed up my bat and ball and gone home. He has copped an unfair grilling over nothing. The amount of work that the Mods would do in their own time and for the love of the hobby to ensure this site remains running would be crazy.

I appreciate the effort to provide information on upcoming releases and securing prizes also. There has been some really negative and petty stuff on here lately (NRL forum) and it would be nice to see the forum get back to what it is all about, trading cards, busting boxes, collecting and of course the greatest game of all, Rugby League.
That is why I picked my ozcard name. So we can talk about the game rugby league. P.S. the game itself not me

Dave from regal would love how many hits has been on his thread. This is my new conspiracy theory dave has drummed up this negativity to get his thread going. I am sure he mentioned something like that early in this thread. LOL =D> :woot:

I'm sure if DK could log on he would reply in kind also.

Still no answer to that question also as to why he is unable to.

Does anyone have better connections with regal or footycards then me that can find out when I will get my refund on the Langlands I sent back. They confirmed I they received it and the refund would be processed that week. 2 weeks and 3 follow up emails later I still haven't received it or gotten a response since.any help is much appreciated.

Just letting you all know my refund came through, so thank you to all that helped.

Back
Top Bottom