Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Regal Trading Cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Regal Trading Cards
Good evening,

Regal Trading Cards Announcement:

It is with great pleasure that Regal Trading Cards can announce that the first player to sign cards for our upcoming release is none other than Rugby League legend John Sattler.

image.jpg

This will be the first ever John Sattler certified signature card.

Sattler is remembered as being a tough, uncompromising player who represented his country and helped lead his team to 4 Premierships during the late 60’s and early 70’s.

John will forever be remembered for his toughness especially during the 1970 Rugby League Grand Final, where in the winning side he played a majority of the match with a badly broken jaw.

John has signed a limited number of cards, which will be highly sought after by Rugby League collectors.

Stay tuned for more details on how you can own one of these cards along with the details of another legend who has recently signed cards for Regal Trading Cards.

Regal Trading Cards – For the Collector.

Thank you to all for the kind words.

If you haven't done so yet, please follow us on our Facebook page.

We will have some new information coming out soon.

Welcome Regal. I'm interested and intrigued. Who is behind the mysterious Regal and what is it's vision? Where do you see Regal sitting in the card collecting market? Who will be "certifying" these signature cards? Lastly, I'm a facebook hater so if you could also place Regal happenings on this site it would be much appreciated.

Welcome Regal. I'm interested and intrigued. Who is behind the mysterious Regal and what is it's vision? Where do you see Regal sitting in the card collecting market? Who will be "certifying" these signature cards? Lastly, I'm a facebook hater so if you could also place Regal happenings on this site it would be much appreciated.

We are a new company looking to create high quality limited edition signature cards for collectors.

The cards are certified by Regal as we are the company producing them and all signing sessions have photos/videos of the players signing the cards.

And yes happy to share all of the information here on ozcardtrader

We are a new company looking to create high quality limited edition signature cards for collectors.

The cards are certified by Regal as we are the company producing them and all signing sessions have photos/videos of the players signing the cards.

And yes happy to share all of the information here on ozcardtrader
Are you able to tell us how limited these cards going to be, and will they be numbered?

Congrats on the amazing signing, im interested in the above comment, what will the numbering be on his auto? keep up the great work guys! and good to see another company make a move in the market.

Back
Top Bottom