Regal Trading Cards Signing Information

Yes he is, I'm surprised he would whinge about a mod after being given his chance for redemption...

I have kept an eye on him, he has kept a fairly clean slate as of late on various sites. I Was/am shocked that he was allowed back here though after how many people were affected

he cant log in.

half the guys who use to use this place arent 'banned' as such though, just cant log in anymore.... dont want a line through half the names though i guess
i had that problem last week, tell them to put in forgot password and reset there password, thats what i had to do

As far as I can see he's not? If he was banned his username would have a line through it and say banned underneath.

Carrying on the way he did though???
Can't see how he was carrying on. He only asked a question which said person still hasn't answered. The more he avoids it, the worse it looks.

Can't see how he was carrying on. He only asked a question which said person still hasn't answered. The more he avoids it, the worse it looks.

I am not affiliated or employed with either Regal Trading Cards or Bovale Gallery.

Hopefully this clarifies your question.

Wrong question champ. DK asked if Matt was at the sitting of the Langlands signing and that is the one he has not replied to.

Back
Top Bottom