Redemption Mailday

howzat

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Finally!!!

The King Of Swing

I present to you card #109/150 :v:

PS Having some scanner issues... Photo will have to do :)

EDIT - ADDED SOME SCANS... :)

cards 001.jpg

Terry Alderman Sig Card.jpg

Terry Alderman Sig Back COA.jpg

Very nice.......TA's bowling during the Ashes in 89 was legendary!

those cards are amazing.

You are guaranteed one redemption per box aren't you? Fantastic product.

Select 98/99 Hobby - easily the most impressive cricket set ever released in packs.

Why could they do this 10 years ago, and now they have regressed to sketch card redemptions???!!

How dare they...

Oh by the way...nice pickup Liam!!!!!

Select 98/99 Hobby - easily the most impressive cricket set ever released in packs.

Why could they do this 10 years ago, and now they have regressed to sketch card redemptions???!!

How dare they...

Yup totally agree!

Great card Liam, I'd love to put that next to Rod Marsh & Greg Chappell ;)

Very nice.......TA's bowling during the Ashes in 89 was legendary!

Thanks Matt! CBF doing the research, but I think his wicket haul over there is only surpassed by Warney?! Correct me if I am wrong...

Top quality! Select should bring the production manager responisble for this set out of retirement!
Nice one Liam

Thanks Dan! I'm not holding my breathe on seeing anything like this from Select again!

Beautiful card! What year is that from ??

Thanks Graham! Dan already beat me to that, but they really are beautiful cards! Exceptional in hand! Hard to get a decent scan or photo of them that does justice to what they look like! Closest thing that cricket has to a refractor!

Nice card mate :)

Cheers John :thumbsup:

those cards are amazing.

You are guaranteed one redemption per box aren't you? Fantastic product.

Thanks mate! One redemption per box – 12 Heroes sigs and 2 Superstar sigs :)

Did u say u were buying another box?.

I did say that Ron, but I just picked up a Chappell and Hogg sig for less than the cost of a box...

Select 98/99 Hobby - easily the most impressive cricket set ever released in packs.Why could they do this 10 years ago, and now they have regressed to sketch card redemptions???!! How dare they...

Thanks Brad! Might have something to do with the fact that even 10 years on there are still 41 unredeemed TA's and god know how many others, plus there are still plenty of boxes available... People continue to snap up everything that they offer now so why would they go back? :(

Shame Shame Shame!

Yup totally agree!

Great card Liam, I'd love to put that next to Rod Marsh & Greg Chappell ;)

Thanks Richo! Not for sale though! Is sitting next to my Marshy and will soon be sitting beside a Chappell and a Hogg too :D

Well thought I would add this too! Pulled this gold from the same box as the Alderman... the only decent gold card from the break and sent it off to Arthur! Got it back Friday!

Looks very nice – Enjoy :v:

Morris Gold Sig.jpg

Thanks Richo! Not for sale though! Is sitting next to my Marshy and will soon be sitting beside a Chappell and a Hogg too :D

Well thought I would add this too! Pulled this gold from the same box as the Alderman... the only decent gold card from the break and sent it off to Arthur! Got it back Friday!

Looks very nice – Enjoy :v:

Snap!
How cool is that........Well Done on the new Auto (Morris)
Yeah i saw the Hogg & Chappell for sale on eBay.....made an offer but he wanted to much for my liking.
What did you get them for?

Back
Top Bottom