Red Dead Redemption - PS3

i dont believe it relates to gun at all, the only things they have in common is that they are western games, i was watching videos on youtube of RDR so i went out and brought it traded a few games and scored it from eb for 7 bucks i was stoked with that only played for a few hours (straight) last nite its good how it has the out lay of gta i believe there is a hint of fable in there as well, its good to ride around somthing intresting allways happens weither its a stranger in need of help or somthing else happening, i cant wait to get stuck into it tonite after work then all weekend!

i dont believe it relates to gun at all, the only things they have in common is that they are western games, i was watching videos on youtube of RDR so i went out and brought it traded a few games and scored it from eb for 7 bucks i was stoked with that only played for a few hours (straight) last nite its good how it has the out lay of gta i believe there is a hint of fable in there as well, its good to ride around somthing intresting allways happens weither its a stranger in need of help or somthing else happening, i cant wait to get stuck into it tonite after work then all weekend!

Yeah the game is bloody addictive hey! How far you through it now after a good weekend sesh? I think i almost played a solid 2 days straight on it when i first got it, couldnt put it down!

Lol u should have some kids u would never get time to play it. Ive had it since release and im about 40% through now. Stupid cougar ate my horse the other night!!!

Lol u should have some kids u would never get time to play it. Ive had it since release and im about 40% through now. Stupid cougar ate my horse the other night!!!

Haha im quite happy at the moment, I can wait a bit longer for kids! My hoarse's have been killed by bloody Grizzlies a couple times, pretty annoying when your in the middle of no where and have to run back :p

Especially when you have trained up your horse and its stamina and endurance are good and you have to go back to a crap horse. Even if it gets killed you can whistle for another but have to wait a few mins first. I havent come accross grizzlies yet must not be far enough in

Especially when you have trained up your horse and its stamina and endurance are good and you have to go back to a crap horse. Even if it gets killed you can whistle for another but have to wait a few mins first. I havent come accross grizzlies yet must not be far enough in

Yeah i always forgot it was a crap hoarse n got bucked off almost straight away...yeah grizz are pretty in the game, there pretty sweet! There fur, meat n that sell pretty nicely aswell

just bought RDR for my little nephew, and after seeing the ankle biter play abit i grabbed the control of him and had a go, this is one cool game..

the horse was hard to handle @ 1st but the online free roam is awsome if u have a few people in it with you to hunt down, and also got invited to join posses and do certain tasks handed out by possse leaders, that was pretty cool...

if any1s keen to play RDR online add me. PSN USERNAME = zelmeister

I have psn never get online much i think my user name is the same as here. How old is your nephew not really an appropriate game for a little kid IMO

just bought RDR for my little nephew, and after seeing the ankle biter play abit i grabbed the control of him and had a go, this is one cool game..

the horse was hard to handle @ 1st but the online free roam is awsome if u have a few people in it with you to hunt down, and also got invited to join posses and do certain tasks handed out by possse leaders, that was pretty cool...

Haha i noticed you on it a bit the last couple of days, i havn't had much of a chance to play it lately with all the 2k10 games happening.

i was playing multiplayer this morning and literally nobody is on, i was CRUSHED! got so excited

---------- Post added 06-07-2010 at 02:41 PM ----------

can i verse ya sometime bruh? only to see what it's like to be with somebody on multiplayer :D

can i verse ya sometime bruh? only to see what it's like to be with somebody on multiplayer

yeh no probs man add me Psn - Zelmeister

on multiplayer online u can play in a posse and do missions which is cool and kill other users or u can fight between ourselves and just go all out, so weel try both, although ive got crap guns atm...

Back
Top Bottom