Real Friendly site

So from reading this thread I gather your issue with the site is that there is no hierarchy or some such? There are no 'elite' members here. We have a couple of mods who are great friendly and helpful people, and everyone else is equal whether you have made 10,000 posts or 10 posts. Sure the person who has made 10,000 posts is going to be known more and likely treated in a more respected/friendly way, but that's simply because people know them!

And then you're worried about the site not being friendly and you want to limit things by the post count? Sections where only people with more than 500 posts can enter and such? How is that friendly?

I'm sorry but I'm completely confused by what your issue is about the site?

hahahahahahaha classic!! nothing wrong with this site champ, 4th best site in the world!!! you shouldnt compare this site to any other or what they do or dont do because thats what makes them "different" thats why we are here and not "there", sure, there arent as many people here who collect afl or nfl, a lot of the regs here collect nba but we also collect other stuff....cricket, nrl etc...if you dont like the site, and you feel they treat you better, thats probably the site you should stick with....although i would strongly recommend this site because im here and im a fricken awesome champion bloke!!!

hahahahahahaha classic!! nothing wrong with this site champ, 4th best site in the world!!! you shouldnt compare this site to any other or what they do or dont do because thats what makes them "different" thats why we are here and not "there", sure, there arent as many people here who collect afl or nfl, a lot of the regs here collect nba but we also collect other stuff....cricket, nrl etc...if you dont like the site, and you feel they treat you better, thats probably the site you should stick with....although i would strongly recommend this site because im here and im a fricken awesome champion bloke!!!

great, now you really scared him off :woot:

Australian Finest Card Collector Web Site....did you know graham and chad are thinking of renaming this Slobscardtrader cos im such a top guy? true story!

Australian Finest Card Collector Web Site....did you know graham and chad are thinking of renaming this Slobscardtrader cos im such a top guy? true story!

There is more chance of this site being called "PM Sent" than Slobscardtrader.....

Is this your list of what's wrong with this website, and why you don't feel warm and fuzzy when you're online?

1-3 - What's the point of these? Like what are they? There is a Fantasy Section for the likes of AFL Fantasy and Yahoo NBA Fantasy Leagues, is this the same?

4 - There used to be a chat forum section (not sure if it's still around) but I don't believe a lot of members used it. You have to remember also, with censorship, it was a little "light" before, but now we have more and more newer members joining, and the age-bracket is so big, you can't force people to be 18 years old before joining. I swear a lot myself, but try not to online as you just don't know who's going to read it.

5 - How about you create a comp?

6 - When you say no holds barred, do you mean explicits, and other forms of possible-offensive material? Probably a few other websites out there that might be left for that. Not something you'd allow on a "community" website.

7 - Creating all those different sections for each Brand (NFL, NHL, NBA, etc) you'd have 100's if not 1000's of posts to dig through, just makes things harder. Keep it simple.

Gotta agree with Scotty here.

Demand and supply fellas.
While no "money" is being used here - discussion only happens when people want it to.

Our NBA discussion section is on topics people like discussing, making a whole lot of threads and sections doesn't guarantee people will talk about it. I think it's good the way it is. No need to force people to talk about things if they don't want to.

Perfect example - I made an official NCAA March Madness thread, with results and discussions about the teams in the NCAA Tourney - after two bumps nobody had replied so I just discarded the idea.

You obviously have all those things you want at another site - so go and use them.

What's the point of having every single forum and website exactly the same ?? What would the point in that be ?? The other forums you visit have their aims and objectives and we have ours. If it isn't to your liking, then move on and find one that is. We aren't going to change this place to suit what 1 person wants when there are another 1847 members who enjoy it just the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom