Ray- Jordan_23 and the other million names he runs by !!!

haha thats gold i laughed so much my eyes started watering thats just a top effort

well done mate

---------- Post added 25-08-2011 at 08:32 PM ----------

actually years ago i went to that guys house to do some trades and i sold him a big display unit i had some of my cards in i really carnt remember where he lived but it was about 20mins from parramatta thats all i can remember it was like 4-5 years ago

cheers
jono

---------- Post added 25-08-2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

this is him

Raymond Chung | Facebook

He must be reading this thread as his Facebook has been deleted/removed.

If I had mutual friends with Ray, I'd be sure to drop his name up in a conversation and casually mention that I've read a lot of things being said about him. Just sayin'.

In addition to the information provided below, Here is confirmation that Ray is Jordan23 from SCF, via a PM we exchanged a while back. BTW I am the person by the name m1000 from CDU who asked the question that he answered on CDU and I am m1000 on SCF as well.

rayb.jpg

1. jordan23 admitted to being jordan_patch23 on eBay.
shady.jpg

2.jordan_patch23 changed names to legacy_pmg_rubies
http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ReturnUserIdHistory&requested=legacy_pmg_rubies

3. bettor_cover_lover (formerly bond_girl_007) won this auction for the MJ Precious Metal Gem (ebay feedback 967).

eBay.com Item Bid History

4. legacy_pmg_rubies then listed the same card. I have confirmation from the seller on the numbering.

1998 98/99 Precious Metal Gems #d /50 Michael Jordan | eBay

jordan23 is the same person as bettor_cover_lover. At BEST, they are two individuals working together.

another update, as i have been contacted by amy directly:

Over the last 24 hours, I have spoken with a person named Amy, who is known as bong_girl_amy on ebay. She contacted me asking me to help clear up information about her and her husband that is floating around several message boards online. Her husband, AJ, is known as legacy_pmg_rubies on ebay (formerly jordan_patch23)

There are collectors who believe she is connected to Ray, who is known as Jordan23 online. Ray sells under the ebay name jr_smith23, and recently changed his name to godloves316.

I cannot verify that Amy is who she says she is, as I have invited her to cam up with me in the Hupe Royalty Chat room (huperoyalty - Tinychat) and she has declined to do so. Without seeing her face or hearing her voice, I cannot verify who she is, and our email exchanges could very well be with an individual who is neither a female or otherwise who she is claiming she is. So, for that, I reserve judgment backing up her story.

HOWEVER, if what she is telling me is the truth, I think it is at least fair for her to be heard. Below is a recent email I had with her. I asked her to explain why the person known as Jordan23 from CardsDownUnder and SportCardForum claimed to be her husband, jordan_patch23:

"On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:40 PM, AMY wrote:

ok this is where it gets confusing..

Ray uses the name jordan23 on all the forums.

When someone questioned him are you jordan patch23, the idiot said yes.

I believe he did this on purpose to deflect the attention away from his ebay user id which has a NEGATIVE image..
He said YES to make out all 3 id's were linked. Which they are NOT

When i questioned him about this, he said he did this jokingly..

Naturally i was very angry about this, as it makes it look to everyone that jordan_patch23 (legacy_pmg_rubies) is Ray.

This is not the case... he is just trying to use my reputation to improve his.

I told Ray what i thought of him for doing this, and we have not spoken since.

Jordan_patch23 (legacy_pmg_rubies) is my husband AJ.
I can gurantee that.

I hope this helps sort out this confusion..

It is clear to me that RAY is the problem.. But our names get dragged into this which is simply not fair.

Kind Regards Amy"

Additionally, here is another email exchange that I have had with Ray, where he verifies he is jr_smith23 (godloves316)
rayy.jpg

"Amy's" story doesn't add up and inconsistencies in the story makes "Amy" as shady as any other crook.

"Amy" listed the auction to expose wegotstock99.

1.STOLEN (Michael Jordan) 98 PRECIOUS METAL GEM + AUTO's | eBay
Notice item location says "JORDAN23". Why?

2. "Amy" claims never to have spoken to Ray before prior to listing the auction.BUT, there is no feedback left by Ray that would indicate wegotstock99 ripped him off. "Amy" claims she is trying to let people know as Ray got ripped off. But, how would "Amy" know without having known Ray prior? How would Ray know to contact "Amy" since "she" hadn't decided to go public with the accusation? Remember, "Amy" claims the motivation to list the auction was because "she" found out about Ray getting ripped off. How noble.

3. What would Ray's motivation be to drag "Amy's" name down? Remember, "Amy" is acting as the good samaritan and helping Ray out. Makes no sense. Unless. Unless, Ray realised that the connection between him and "Amy" was known and tried to cover his tracks by making "Amy" deny that they are related. Only problem is that by now, both their stories are so full of holes, a boat made out of styrofoam would sink.

@exzzibit

i agree and reserve judgement on her. there are too many similarities for them to not have known each other prior.

however.. IF...IF... there is ANY possibly that her name is being dragged unfairly, i think she should at least have a right to be heard.

mike

Back
Top Bottom