question from 92-93 stadium club beam team

ducky_poo

Ultimate Hawks Collector
Real Name
Colin
dies anyone know the difference between the standard beam team card and the members only version. i need help paid for the members only and got the standard i think. HELP PLEASE

there should be a "members only" imprint on the front face of the card.

it should be easy to spot. want to post a scan of the front?

Members only cards were part of a factory set. That said, the normal ones are worth significantly more, so hope you did get those ;)

That said, the normal ones are worth significantly more, so hope you did get those
Come on Justin you can do better than that!! (JK!!) If it's the D.Wilkins one both the regular and Members Only are worth $4.00 each. Most others though particularly the Shaq, Jordan and Pippen are worth less with the Members Only stamp.

here is card in question

wilkins queiry.jpg

hey trey any chance you'd be able to put yours up so i can see if there is a difference or exactly where to look cause buggered if i can see it

you could just tell yourself its not there and pretend you have the normal one...i mean it is hard to see :)

Here's a pic of my Shaq one.

other001.jpg

F***!!!!! Mine's a Member's Only too. Only just found it. I have a question of price, see BV Request thread.

For those of you who may not have seen it, on Shaq it is just above his armpit, at the bottom of the netting. It's slightly embossed, and really hard to see if you aren't looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom