question about paypal

Do you mean you are not verified?

To start off, add your bank details. Once paypal has verified all your details you should become a verified paypal user. I did it so long ago I can't remember the exact process, but that's basically all you need to do from memory. They should already have your home addy and contact details.

Once you're verified you should add funds to your paypal account. Just a warning, always make sure you have funds in paypal if you are buying something. I wouldn't buy something off eBay and pay via paypal with a $0 balance because it withdraws funds from your bank account which can take at least 3 working days. In some cases, it can take upto 6-7 working days to clear. If the eBay seller is not patient, you can end up with negative feedback or they might withdraw the sale and relist it or sell to the next bidder. Basically, just make sure you have enough funds in paypal when buying because there are some really impatient sellers out there.

I hope that helps. :thumbsup:

That's only true if you're using "eCheques"; it goes through instantly if you use "Instant Bank Transfer" or a credit card/debit card.

That's what I was thinking, that's why I asked who was requesting the info.

"Apologize" sounds like an email, and doesnt sound Australian....

If you're going by an Email, I'd be VERY cautious what you write back, in fact, I wouldnt. I'd ring them in the morning.

What happens when you log in to your account?

And again, you don't need to deposit the money into your paypal account. Once you've added a bank account, which it sounds like you've done (perhaps), you can make payments via paypal direct from your bank account.

thx for reminding, but it's happened when I logged on my account but not by email

Back
Top Bottom