Will you be there?

• Total voters

gb70packers

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Rif
eBay User
jajasdad
APCS has rescheduled its first Queensland Show in Building 7 at the RNA Showgrounds in Brisbane on the 5th of May 2013. APCS shows have been a great place for Collectors to chase cards in Melbourne and Sydney for many years.

The promoters have annonced that the RNA showgrounds show has been CANCELLED and will be rescheduled for the new year.
Sasquach & jajascollectables.com will now appear at:
The Carrara Markets instead! - Carrara - stall S14 - Saturday the 8th & Sunday the 9th of December 2012. Come down and see us!
APCS has just announced its first Queensland Show at the RNA Showgrounds in Brisbane on the 9th of December 2012. APCS shows have been a great place for Collectors to chase cards in Melbourne and Sydney for many years.

www.jajascollectables.com will be there! You can register for a newsletter on jajas website that will send you more details about upcoming shows a week or two before they happen. Jajas will also confirm the special guests for these shows via the newsletter. You only receive an email before a show!

Sounds good. I went to the Nrl one organised by guys on here earlier this year, and no offence to the guys involved but there were literally 3 or 4 tables/sellers there with mostly the same stuff and it wasn't really worth going. Be good to go to a bigger one with more variety, QLD definitely needs something like that.

Sounds good. I went to the Nrl one organised by guys on here earlier this year, and no offence to the guys involved but there were literally 3 or 4 tables/sellers there with mostly the same stuff and it wasn't really worth going. Be good to go to a bigger one with more variety, QLD definitely needs something like that.
I look forward to seeing you there! Stay tuned for the announcement of the special guests at the show!!!!
Who will they be????

I'd like to say I'll be there for sure but I play day by day now so if all's well I'll be there..I wish they were a bit more often then I might have more of a chance to get to one..but I'll try my very hardest :thumbsup:

Hi, There are AFL, NRL, NFL, MLB, Cricket, Soccer, Non-Sport and NBA cards at these shows.

No NHL?

ib2cH7S233WYWY.gif

The promoters of the 9th of December Brisbane Show at the RNA Showgrounds have announced their guests for the 2nd of December Revesby Workers Club (NSW) show.
The guests at that the Revesby show will be West Indian Greats Courtney Walsh & Curtley Ambrose! The Brisbane Show guests shouldn't be to far away!
Lets hope they are as big as the Revesby guests!

The promoters of the 9th of December Brisbane Show at the RNA Showgrounds have announced their guests for the 2nd of December Revesby Workers Club (NSW) show.
The guests at that the Revesby show will be West Indian Greats Courtney Walsh & Curtley Ambrose! The Brisbane Show guests shouldn't be to far away!
Lets hope they are as big as the Revesby guests!

Will they be making cards of Walsh & Ambrose?

Man I'd love love to meet and get something signed by Walsh and Ambrose - my favourite all time Cricket team is the late 80's-early 90's Windies... Hope they cross the border

Back
Top Bottom