QLD Card & Collectables Show

Will you be there?

• Total voters
As a matter of interests on this show it looks like I will just go to the show to have a look after 2 emails I have no response about the show.
I have the closest memorabilia store to this event and I cannot give my customers details only the date it is on.
How many other shops or dealers in Queensland have the details on this show.

Yeah has been very quiet. Hope they are going ahead
Quite,i am just luck their has been no cards out right now as i have been going mad.
Trying to find out what sydney based players i know will be in brisbane in december for a appearance not only in my shop but i have had inquies about other places that would love some of theses guys up here.
Should have been around my shop last week a raiders player dropped in to see how i was going and signed some cards for me.
Already getting cards ready as over 1/2 the n.r.l is back now and i am getting loaded up for signed cards or at least trying LOL.

I
Quite,i am just luck their has been no cards out right now as i have been going mad.
Trying to find out what sydney based players i know will be in brisbane in december for a appearance not only in my shop but i have had inquies about other places that would love some of theses guys up here.
Should have been around my shop last week a raiders player dropped in to see how i was going and signed some cards for me.
Already getting cards ready as over 1/2 the n.r.l is back now and i am getting loaded up for signed cards or at least trying LOL.

i'll pop by during the week.

The Promoters of the APCS show at the RNA Showgrounds have posted the following message:
'We regret to inform everyone that the QLD collectormania toy & hobby fair on the 9th December at the RNA showgrounds has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for 2013. Unfortunately this is a first for us, but there is little we can do :-('

This is unfortunate, however jajascollectables.com will still be in sunny Queensland on December the 9th. We are investigating another option for this day with a couple of other dealers. If we find a venue or option we will let you know via this thread.

The promoters of this show have made an announcemnt:
"We regret to inform everyone that the QLD collectormania toy & hobby fair on the 9th December at the RNA showgrounds has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for 2013. Unfortunately this is a first for us, but there is little we can do :-(''

jajascollectables.com and some other dealers are investigating the possibility of appearing elsewhere in Brisbane or the Gold Coast on December the 9th. We will be in Qld anyway!

The promoters of this show have made an announcemnt:
"We regret to inform everyone that the QLD collectormania toy & hobby fair on the 9th December at the RNA showgrounds has been cancelled and will be rescheduled for 2013. Unfortunately this is a first for us, but there is little we can do :-(''

jajascollectables.com and some other dealers are investigating the possibility of appearing elsewhere in Brisbane or the Gold Coast on December the 9th. We will be in Qld anyway!
Gold Coast would be good.

Back
Top Bottom