QLD Card & Collectables Show

Will you be there?

• Total voters
Might head to Carrara Markets, i live pretty close. What type of stuff is gonna be for sale there?
Sonny, usually has a large range of boxes and jajascollectables.com has a large range of cards in NRL, AFL, NBA, NFL, non-sport and general collectables. With 48 foot of table space, I'm sure we will have something for everyone.

I look forward to meeting you all at the Carrara Markets on the 8th and 9th of December. We will be there to meet collectors, buy, sell, trade and more importantly enjoy a weekend within the best hobby in the world...Collecting!

Where abouts at the markets will you guys be, have you got a copy of a map or a landmark you will be near?

Hey Matt, apparently we are at S14 (shed 14????)

The map is below and I can only guess it is in the big shed area.

Ask at the front when you arrive

Really looking forward to this, and we will have an EFTPOS facility on site

carrara_markets_map.jpg

carrara_markets_map.jpg

apparently S14 is a code for management.

the location is actually on flemington street opposite 12th avenue.

happy hunting !!

one of us should have the dual ambrose/walsh card from the weekend :thumbsup:

Yeah I would have gone along to the RNA, but buggered if I'm trekking up to the coast on my day off.

To run a show you would be talking about $3000 to $5000 dollars to do it big time.
It can be done then would you have someone making an appearance that on top starting price $1000 for just a current first grader if you want a top liner $2500 and Lockyer $10,000.
Their are other names i could throw in the mix but dont know if worth talking about.
Advertising is the dearest part.
If their was serious interests i could do one in Ipswich at north ipswich oval if their are dealers on here P.M and we can talk for 2013 show.

Back
Top Bottom