PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Will approve trades for you soon if Michael doesn't. Just went back to bed for a bit :D

Haha lazy Saturdays i love it! Im in bed as im typing this too :D

Watching the Hornets game on ESPN on another comeback run against the Jazz after Wednesdays game against the Bobcats. These young guys know how to turn on the pace in the 4th!

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 12:21 PM ----------

Anyone got a bigish centre with some mobility for trade? I think im lacking a little inside presence also still have Ellis and GHill for trade for a high rated swing man *cough* Durant *cough* :lol:

mislap is a good tall defender and gets heaps of rebounds if u want to do a trade im looking to offload him

mislap is a good tall defender and gets heaps of rebounds if u want to do a trade im looking to offload him

Not sure who i could offer for him? I don't have any rated guys similar in that position im willing to move in trade :(
I couldn't move Griffin for him as he's pretty strong for me on offence.

Nick i sent a trade offer your way mate :v:

Hey Michael what was the invite you sent me for the playoffs about because i didnt get it?

Because of another 2K glitch the playoffs wouldn't automatically load. So had to make another league for it. Which is the invite sent to you. Should double-check, as we can't start until all invites have been accepted.

Hence 5 out of the 6 of us have been waiting a week.

ps3 fixed and ready to new name is SaMtheraptor
cant wait 2 play some games

shot through a friend request on the ps3 :D

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 05:34 PM ----------

still offline, i dont get if its like 4 am in america it shouldnt be offline
it was down for like 8 hours a couple of days ago :mad:

servers have now been down for 7 hours..
it is now around 5 a.m so im guessing the servers will come back on at 9 a.m, 12 a.m our time
this effectively, just keeps servers down all through american night while we suffeeerrr
lame

Yeah sucks i wish they gave out a specific time and day they would take down the servers, ea and cod have certaindays and times why cant 2k.

---------- Post added 11-04-2010 at 10:25 AM ----------

Servers are supposedly back up, lets get it on.

Im going to find it hard to be able to play my two games today! I was hoping i could last night but servers were down!
Can i get an extension to tuesday or something!!!?
I got work, i got to finish an assignment by tomorrow and i got the dees on at 1

Also i reckon after the servers being down so long hey might have fixed some bugs, id suggest trying to generate playoffs one more time.

Ok sorry guys going to try find the invite now and accept sorry been crook the last day since getting back from being away for a week

---------- Post added 11-04-2010 at 03:47 PM ----------

Done!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom