PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Johnny probably thought you were the previous owner lol I gotta get some more games soon...though my online touch is out-ish.

Found a way round the issue of cutting out exhibition/custom games...thank god...

Nah he knew it was me. 2K11 is vastly different to 2K10 though and I find it results in turnovers if I try too hard to get inside, so improving my shooting, spacing etc has been more my focus for this game.

Only had like 25 points in the paint out of 65 or so as well. Will be on for a game today guys, probs in an hour or two, depending on whether I watch Heat-Hornets etc.

Yeah I knew, but you gotta shut down the play-maker - too bad you were making shots with Udrih tho #-o
Covered him pretty well in the 4th when I was getting close, but considering my record, you should of won by much more :p

Trash talking Johnny! :lol:

I've been loving Association currently...since online games other than league were out and no one has been on for League... Though I have missed a few peoples messages about games! I'm the Bucks in Association and traded away the bad contracts and such to get younger and salary cap clear. I'm currently 5Mil under the cap with ~12 more that I won't resign coming off the books at season end. Current Roster:

C: Bogut
PF: Kevin Love
SF: Kyle Korver
SG: Eric Gordon
PG: Beno Udrih

Bench:
MBah a Moute
Martel Webster
Eric Bledsoe
Corey Brewer
Larry Sanders
Kwame Brown
Jason Kapono

Extras:
Daniel Green
Donte Greene
Etan Thomas

I'm killing it currently, 19-0 in 6min quarters. Love all my shooters and someone always steps up when others are missing. I'll have to increase the difficulty, but in the interests of keeping the stats even, I'll do it next season.

Yeah think it is pro...default. Thought it would be fine cause I've never really played 2k Association! But since I loaded my team with shots I know, it's turned out a tad easy...I get pushed at times, but come out in the end...so far.

Yeah I knew, but you gotta shut down the play-maker - too bad you were making shots with Udrih tho #-o
Covered him pretty well in the 4th when I was getting close, but considering my record, you should of won by much more :p

Haha yeah you did a good job I was worried when Delfino went on his rampage in the 2nd quarter or whenever that was.

It was fun though, laid back and chilled :D

---------- Post added 14-12-2010 at 12:03 PM ----------

Yeah think it is pro...default. Thought it would be fine cause I've never really played 2k Association! But since I loaded my team with shots I know, it's turned out a tad easy...I get pushed at times, but come out in the end...so far.

Agreed. A lot of people like the challenge of HOF difficulty for MP and Association, but I like to have a nice laid back game. It's not fun if it's not relaxing ;)

Haha yeah you did a good job I was worried when Delfino went on his rampage in the 2nd quarter or whenever that was

Maybe i'm giving it away, but Delfino is the only guy I can play with in 2k11, that's why he's in both of my league teams - Hell i've had him in every online team.
He's so much better than his rating, and one of my favorite players. Too bad he's been out for a while for the Bucks. Hopefully he be fit for a good run at the postseason :)

Maybe i'm giving it away, but Delfino is the only guy I can play with in 2k11, that's why he's in both of my league teams - Hell i've had him in every online team.
He's so much better than his rating, and one of my favorite players. Too bad he's been out for a while for the Bucks. Hopefully he be fit for a good run at the postseason :)

I've always liked him. Pick him up in Fantasy whenever he's available. Always good for double digits in scoring, 1.5 steals, 1.5 three's as well!

Just played Zelmeister, dropped a game narrowly to him after having a big lead in the 1st. My guys went cold and he just outplayed me in the 2nd. TO's killed me in the second half.

In my association mode I traded Chris Bosh for Dirk.

I really want to get Dwight Howard though, but Orlando will only give him up if I deal LeBron & Dirk for Dwight & Carter.

Obviously not a fair deal, but I would really like to get Dwight and I might do it just for the fun of it, and let Wade carry the team in scoring like he normally does (pre-LeBron) ;)

---------- Post added 14-12-2010 at 04:56 PM ----------

ALSO! Bogus phanton 3 second defensive call against Zel. I was down 69-67, scored a layup with Bron to make it 69-68 with like 35 seconds left. Had to get a stop and then a chance to win or tie it.

And the shot-clock is down to like 10 and then I get a defensive 3 second call when on the replay there was NOBODY in the key! Not too angry cause I was taking I'm in quite a relaxed mood today, but that was pretty annoying.

I'm a Delfino fan too, in real NBA. Not sure how to use him in 2k. Most recent news suggests he's ~90% clear of the concussion symptoms but needs to be 100%. The injury he got was possibly career ending, but instead he'll just have to wear a helmet at all times on court. There's no timetable for his return cause there's not really any treatment from what I've been reading.

Wow didn't know it was that bad, I knew he had a couple of bad knocks, but career ending?
Love his work in the WCs as well. I would put him on the same Argentinian beast level rating as Scola

Well the fact that the article I read even mentioned it (But it actually stated "it's not career ending") had me surprised too! To actually feel the need to state it's not career ending suggests that there was some thought that it might have been!

man 2k offline is cheese!
the defense recovers way to quick, i swear i couldnt get past my defender once.
isomotion was useless, everytime u tried something ud get pushed back.

hey guys mrs has bought me a PS3 for Xmas. Wondering if there are any spots up for grabs in anj online league?

Add me to your friends list and we'll see if we can find you a spot.

<-------- PSN is same as username.

Will do mate once I get one. Not allowed to set it up until xmas day :( (missus is being mean ha ha)

hey guys got my PS3 today for Xmas :D keen on joining a league. I am able to play matches regularly and happy to take any team to start with.

Still a few spots left guys as a few original registrants have gone missing. Season set to kick off this Sunday night hopefully.

Details here. 6ABA Season 4

---------- Post added 12-01-2011 at 05:52 PM ----------

Still a few spots left guys as a few original registrants have gone missing. Season set to kick off this Sunday night hopefully.

Details here. 6ABA Season 4

sign up fellas vlas and the rest of the staff, does a great job running the site. im on the fifa ladder atm its great.

Back
Top Bottom