PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Schweet! Well as I said, we'd like to start it on the 23rd of January, so just pop over to that forum I linked above and jot your name down in the registration thread if you're keen.

i recommend 6A's tourny to everyone head over there and do the OCT's Proud. Vlasta is a highly respected TRU member and does a good job running the show over there.

There are 2 teams that have only played one game. beevers who said he is having trouble finding ppl to play but will be more active in school holidays anyway. Rhys, not sure what's happening with him, maybe he will give up his team if he is having trouble finding time???

yep, i got a game with mkd in the fixed leauge.
only lost by five mainly coz lewis went 1-10 and i barely got a green release with him once,

yeah ive played a few around the place but just seems the same people in there all the time , maybe make up a smaller league and invite whoever has played 5-10 games in the other leagues

Sorry guys I've been working a lot and haven't been on that much. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Well actually that's a lie. I have been playing a bit, I think last week I played at least 2-3 hours on 4 different days, but I'm addicted to My Player mode...

Sorry guys I've been working a lot and haven't been on that much. I'll try to be on a bit more.

Well actually that's a lie. I have been playing a bit, I think last week I played at least 2-3 hours on 4 different days, but I'm addicted to My Player mode...

:lol: i love your honesty Jimbo, i can understand where you're coming from though i get pretty involved in My Player, its hard to stop sometimes lol

I've been forced to play My Player cause no one is online...I think I'm over it again... :lol: So much so that I'm starting an Association.

Yeah i get like that, i'll love it then after a couple of days get over it again. I've started playing Black Ops again because no one is around and i hate Black ops! (the stupid connection issues)

Maybe we should start our own league Benny just the 2 of us lol

I'm up for exhibition games anytime. I love just randomly selecting teams to play with against John alot. Except there were issues with it after the patch...so haven't had that to do either.

Just reminding everyone that we'll be running an Australian league starting in January on SIXAXIS Gaming. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

6ABA Season 4

Is anyone else experiencing issues playing Exhibition or Custom games with friends? Since the update every game I have tried cuts out either 2-3mins into the 1st quarter, or if I'm lucky, at quarter time....

It's damn annoying...I've tried maybe 20 times now? Me and j_keefy like to have random team battles...or at least we did until the "update"...we've tried maybe 6 or 7 times in a row before to no avail. Now it's also done it to me and Swish and I tried games against others that it happened in too!

Had a game against J_Keefy. Won it by like 10 points I think the score was something like 63-53.

That makes me 3-2 overall and 2-1 since I've taken over the team.

He must've thought I was gonna drive the paint everytime with Bron because he sent double teams. Bron has great vision though and found Beno Udrih and Richard Hamilton who scored 12 and 14 points respectively.

LBJ finished with 21 points, 7 boards, 7 dimes and like 5 steals. Pretty happy with it.

Johnny probably thought you were the previous owner lol I gotta get some more games soon...though my online touch is out-ish.

Found a way round the issue of cutting out exhibition/custom games...thank god...

Back
Top Bottom