PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Pick 30 is probably the best after pick 5! Good work mate!
I was hoping i wouldnt have a middle of the pack pick but oh well.
Just got to make a good first choice!

I'm just hoping I can get someone that I can score with! I seem to be able to play lock down D but struggle mightily at the other end...probably cause I've never taken the time to learn the proper controls to beat your direct opponent :lol: Last night I lost a Ranked game 22-24...had the guy missing everything but I simply couldn't hit a shot even when open! I was playing with a team I'd never ever used, but still...he just kept attacking the paint (playing as the Heat) and I just locked him down.

Last season though that was still somewhat effective given how 3s could dominate the game so well! However the new game has 3s much harder to rely on...which isn't good for me :lol:

Still havn't played an online game or tried anyone other then my "MP" and Jordan. Sounds like i'll be in struggle town aswell since my boy Miller won't be dropping bombs from the trey anymore :(

Still havn't played an online game or tried anyone other then my "MP" and Jordan. Sounds like i'll be in struggle town aswell since my boy Miller won't be dropping bombs from the trey anymore :(

Don't get me wrong, you can still hit 3s but it's definitely more realistic than 2k10. For the better really as much as I love the triple. We can have a game later or tomorrow mate?

---------- Post added 22-10-2010 at 06:36 PM ----------

Don't get me wrong, you can still hit 3s but it's definitely more realistic than 2k10. For the better really as much as I love the triple. We can have a game later or tomorrow mate?

Im in the same boat mate! Can get off of MP for long enough to do anything else!

Is there anyone who would be interested taking the pistons? I might have to leave the comp and sell the game due to some circumstances atm :(:(:(:(
:mad:

Is there anyone who would be interested taking the pistons? I might have to leave the comp and sell the game due to some circumstances atm :(:(:(:(
:mad:

Whatever you do, Don't quit the league until after the draft...last time it broke the entire system when people quit out of the league after the draft had been scheduled.

played two online ranked game.
first one, magic v heat. i won 40 - 30 (i was magic)
2nd, spurs v lakers. i won 43 - 30 (i was spurs)
barely any lag
im loving this 2k11, no cheesers no nothing really.
anyway does anyone call plays?
i do a bit as they are pretty effective this year.

:lol: you got lucky arzbar! My 3 ranked games I have played, the 1st played as Charlotte and just gave the ball to Gerald Wallace, ran around in circles again and again until he could try for a dunk (which I largely stopped). Then since that wasn't working, he took to sagging off on D so when I missed a shot he'd football pass it down court to Wallace everytime...I quit the game, 1st time ever on ranked...not putting up with that ****.

Then the 2nd, the guy played as NY and did much the same thing with Gallinari, cept he'd run in circles to get a jumper! This game I stuck out though. Nearly got there despite playing as a team I've never ever used.

And the 3rd, they played as the heat and simply could not take a jumpshot. It was all Bron and Wade going to the hole with the occasional dish to Bosh. It was so bad that I switched to a 2-3 Zone at the half and simply took to taking Wade or Brons direct match-up, and calling the double the entire time. He kept going round and round and tried to get in the baseline. He was up 15 at the half, and ended up winning by 2. Was 0/6 for 3 with Mike Miller, all wide open shots. 0/5 for Bron from outside the key, all wide open shots. It was ridiculous...

And the lag...it's there, but less noticeable until you shoot. But only when playing US or international I think, cause the few games I have had with J_keefy have been nearly lag free I believe. But since we're both trying out all and sundry teams, we shoot terribly cause we don't know the guys shot :lol:

cause the few games I have had with J_keefy have been nearly lag free I believe. But since we're both trying out all and sundry teams, we shoot terribly cause we don't know the guys shot :lol:

I'm trying to not adjust for the lag :lol: So used to letting go early - now have to trust the stroke, which seems to be a bit hit and miss imo.

Could be a lean season for Portland #-o

i can get perfect release a lot actually!
i love having the shot bar in the corner, really helps.
man, playing as the magic last few games ive shot really well with jameer nelson.. might needa pick him up :p
got any ideas who i should take at pick 11?
dwill, D12.. maybe even yao ming or timmy D

Hey mjfreak and bermo, do you guys know who youre going to pick with your spots? I gotta start scouting for my pick...

i mean by the shot bar..
u go to setting and turn shot meter or watever on.
then its in the top right corner.
it goes green if u realease good, red if bad etc.

---------- Post added 23-10-2010 at 05:01 PM ----------

another online ranked win.
against miami again, using magic.
won by 4.
:D

Killed a guy online 49-22 playing as Golden State. He was Heat and tried cheesing with Lebron all game. Just stuck a 2-3 zone on and he didn't even try passing out of triple teams. Love beating those types of players.

Still might be able to play.
Ill be there for the draft and picking like i will be playing just in case.

Cheers guys

Back
Top Bottom