PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

Sunday night! wooo! Are we doing a serpentine or fixed draft?

As with previous drafts, settle on a time and i'll tell you if i'm available. It will definitely even out from previous seasons

For me, online shooting has been hard to get used to. I can release early (like you would in 2K10 to beat the lag) or at the the top (like you would offline) and get mixed results. It does **** all over 2k10 online though....

Any day is fine but i think it would be good to do next Sunday..give me some time to try out some players cause i have played my player too much lol

As with previous drafts, settle on a time and i'll tell you if i'm available. It will definitely even out from previous seasons

For me, online shooting has been hard to get used to. I can release early (like you would in 2K10 to beat the lag) or at the the top (like you would offline) and get mixed results. It does **** all over 2k10 online though....

I've found it funny too, but I think it's cause I'm so used to compensating for lag, when there really isn't any...at least I don't think there's much...but then in 2 of our games I've played as teams I don't know in any way shape or form :lol: But agreed, 2k10 looks like utter crap compared. How sweet was the 6 points in 10 seconds from Korver to tie the game and send it to OT :D :lol:

any closer knowing when the draft is on? i really want to know this draft order/draft time so i can practice with a few players that i think imay get my hands on?

OK, the draft has been scheduled for Sunday night.

6pm - WA
8pm - QLD
8:30pm - SA
9pm - NSW/VIC
11pm - NZ

This is assuming that the draft system has taken into account daylight savings.

The random draft order has also been established and is as follows-

1- Phoenix - aussiemjfreak
2- Miami - bermo7
3- Cleveland - Arct1cwolf
4- Houston - beevers94
5- Oklahoma City - mattbowen
6- New Jersey - Digeze
7- San Antonio - big_tee05
8- Milwaukee - unclesteppy
9- Boston - perryparsons
10- LA Clippers - ITR_Kilos
11- Golden State - Arzbar
12- Detroit - HiHoSylvia
13- Toronto - zelmeister
14- Washington - Howey21
15- Orlando - mkd_kid
16- Philadelphia - nzgamer08
17- Sacramento - katmagik
18- LA Lakers - Apimpnamedswizz
19- Denver - Argyre
20- Dallas - rywhilo
21- New Orleans - Giddles94
22- Portland - j_keefy84
23- Atlanta - pugz_d4c
24- Utah - HiHoDiablo
25- Charlotte - VerseOne79
26- Minnesota - Nenjabin
27- Indiana - EmVeeSpree
28- New York - Mollison
29- Memphis - itch3scrot
30- Chicago - Ranga91

It is a serpentine draft so 30th pick is the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Now get scouting ;)

You da main main :D haha Nice Michael, thanks for all your work as usual :) And also as usual, I get to pick near the back of the draft...humph...:lol:

You da main main :D haha Nice Michael, thanks for all your work as usual :) And also as usual, I get to pick near the back of the draft...humph...:lol:

Yer, noticed you down in the same area again. I got the 6th pick which is easily the highest i've ever landed. I'm usually in the early-mid 20's.

Back
Top Bottom