Preorder basketball boxes thread

Had a blaster of Premium Stock ordered and finally got the word to pick it up. Was going to head down tomorrow, and now I am locked down

I have no supplies and nothing to open

Soooo, what are we expecting Prizm prices to be?

I fully expect there will be murders in the aisles of retail outlets in the US over it. It's going to be insane.

Hoping that I will be able to complete my set of sealed wax this year (Packs, Cellos, Cello Boxes, Blasters, Megas and varieties, retails, hobby, 1st off the lines)

I think it will be more around what Court Kings was last year. $70 maybe $80 on preorder. I hope. Would be awesome to get some.

There's a lot of people out there just trying to make money out of this. 2020-21 doesn't have the print shortage caused by covid or the Zion hype so there's no reason to mark up the prices.

There's a lot of people out there just trying to make money out of this. 2020-21 doesn't have the print shortage caused by covid or the Zion hype so there's no reason to mark up the prices.

Not really true when people are paying more for a Lamelo Base NBA Hoops rookie than they were Zion or Ja last year at the same time.