Preorder basketball boxes thread

drobfan8

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
Hi all, figured it would be good if we can keep an eye out for the next peorder, it seems like Australia is a target for Retail now and you need to get in quick.

Post any preorders here and try to be respectful and save some for everybody else..

Will we get Chronicles?

The lady at EB games told me that Court Kings sold out straight away.

I'm hoping we start to see Prizm, Optic etc down the line.

Pre-ordered some Chronicles from The Gamesman - at the time said was due 20/7. Will see if that's accurate since Mosaic was pushed back what, 3 weeks wasn't it?

Hi all, figured it would be good if we can keep an eye out for the next peorder, it seems like Australia is a target for Retail now and you need to get in quick.

Post any preorders here and try to be respectful and save some for everybody else..

Will we get Chronicles?

The lady at EB games told me that Court Kings sold out straight away.

I'm hoping we start to see Prizm, Optic etc down the line.
I doubt that - EB court kings. I saw the first wave of CK and Mosaic online and I went for Mosaic instead, and missed out on the CK. After a week or 2 later, it was advertised on EB games again.

As for Chronicles retail, it seems limited allocations are happening to the retailers from the distributor in the US, but who knows if this is the case with international since we pre-ordered already??

With the Chronicles hobby box jumped 3 to 4 times in the space of a month or two, I'm seeing the retails also jumped 2 to 3 times for preorder pricing and sold out. Crazy time we are living in.

I doubt that - EB court kings. I saw the first wave of CK and Mosaic online and I went for Mosaic instead, and missed out on the CK. After a week or 2 later, it was advertised on EB games again.

As for Chronicles retail, it seems limited allocations are happening to the retailers from the distributor in the US, but who knows if this is the case with international since we pre-ordered already??

With the Chronicles hobby box jumped 3 to 4 times in the space of a month or two, I'm seeing the retails also jumped 2 to 3 times for preorder pricing and sold out. Crazy time we are living in.

Well I don't need to make up lies.

The lady at EB said it sold out super quick.

Thanks this is a super helpful thread. I've been checking websites most days but no luck so far. A K-Mart near me had Mosaic Cellos and a guy on a FB group posted two days ago saying he'd gone in, seen them re-stock and bought the whole lot!

Yeah the Chronicles was a while ago, most pre sells run and done. A few other places will put up once they find out their allocation for sure I guess but they won’t be at as good prices and the initial pre sell.

i bought a pre-sale box of chronicles online at least 2 months ago, it sold out quite quickly.
i then bought a pre-sale box of chronicles from EB soon after. i probably could have bought more, but i was only looking for something to bust for myself since i've only recently started back in the hobby. totally missed out of the Court Kings pre-sales, but that wasn't because i was too slow per se - they were available when i looked, i just was a bit unsure about whether i wanted to get back into collecting.
of course, pre-sales were gone by the time i was convinced that i would! :-/

i bought a pre-sale box of chronicles online at least 2 months ago, it sold out quite quickly.
i then bought a pre-sale box of chronicles from EB soon after. i probably could have bought more, but i was only looking for something to bust for myself since i've only recently started back in the hobby. totally missed out of the Court Kings pre-sales, but that wasn't because i was too slow per se - they were available when i looked, i just was a bit unsure about whether i wanted to get back into collecting.
of course, pre-sales were gone by the time i was convinced that i would! :-/
I'm really jealous of all this Chronicles action. How many packs do you get in a box and for what price?

6 hangers, 6 blasters I think. Have to check. Looking forward to it, maybe mid August, what’s the chatter on ETA?

You're a savage. I can't believe I missed out, but I think Aus will be seeing A LOT more cards in the near future.

Well it sounds like the US is getting Chronicles this weekend so maybe the ship to Aus then?

I'll be sitting on the sidelines watching the carnage. Maybe I can get lucky in store.

I wonder how long until it becomes like the 90s where they'll just constantly stock the main retail cards.

my local kmarts still don’t stock shit. And BigW had them for a while then I went in and asked where the cards were and why there was none any more and they said people found a way to steal them and they just write it off as a loss now and not to rely on what the site said as to the stock levels.......so... that’s great....

my local kmarts still don’t stock s***. And BigW had them for a while then I went in and asked where the cards were and why there was none any more and they said people found a way to steal them and they just write it off as a loss now and not to rely on what the site said as to the stock levels.......so... that’s great....

Ah jeez. Hopefully the start locking it up like EB games does and stock more. But I guess people could still steal them.

Back
Top Bottom