Preorder basketball boxes thread

my local kmarts still don’t stock s***. And BigW had them for a while then I went in and asked where the cards were and why there was none any more and they said people found a way to steal them and they just write it off as a loss now and not to rely on what the site said as to the stock levels.......so... that’s great....
On a FB group I'm in a member said that he went to K-Mart to buy a bunch of stuff for his family and in the changing rooms there were about 200 odd base cards and opened packet wrappers lying around on the ground. How bad is that! Crazy what some people will do with little to no integrity...

On a FB group I'm in a member said that he went to K-Mart to buy a bunch of stuff for his family and in the changing rooms there were about 200 odd base cards and opened packet wrappers lying around on the ground. How bad is that! Crazy what some people will do with little to no integrity...

Crazy! And I'm also surprised changerooms were even open! All shops still have them "temporarily" closed around me in NSW

Now I know why I can not find any at Kmart...😑 It would great if these people get caught by store camera...

I've seen a handful of Kmart stores where they have now moved a locked-cabinet into that register area to hold the cards.
They are catching on quick to how hot these products can be (for paying and non-paying customers).

I pre-ordered (4 Blasters) of
Mosaic, Court Kings and Chronicles all from EB Games butt they did go pretty quick.

it seems NFL Blasters are selling out too now, especially when the Blasters have Downtowns and Marvel Inserts!

This thread needs resources stickied to the top of the page

As some have mentioned:
-EB Games/Zing
-Game Addict

Is there are a guide for pre-ordering from the states?

I've gathered people that do it here may need a mail forwarder.

I wonder what format they will come in as from Kmart/BigW if any...or they will do a Court Kings single pack...

Back
Top Bottom