Preorder basketball boxes thread

Had a blaster of Premium Stock ordered and finally got the word to pick it up. Was going to head down tomorrow, and now I am locked down :(

I have no supplies and nothing to open :(

Soooo, what are we expecting Prizm prices to be?

I fully expect there will be murders in the aisles of retail outlets in the US over it. It's going to be insane.

Hoping that I will be able to complete my set of sealed wax this year (Packs, Cellos, Cello Boxes, Blasters, Megas and varieties, retails, hobby, 1st off the lines)

Soooo, what are we expecting Prizm prices to be?

I fully expect there will be murders in the aisles of retail outlets in the US over it. It's going to be insane.

Hoping that I will be able to complete my set of sealed wax this year (Packs, Cellos, Cello Boxes, Blasters, Megas and varieties, retails, hobby, 1st off the lines)

I think it will be more around what Court Kings was last year. $70 maybe $80 on preorder. I hope. Would be awesome to get some.

There's a lot of people out there just trying to make money out of this. 2020-21 doesn't have the print shortage caused by covid or the Zion hype so there's no reason to mark up the prices.

There's a lot of people out there just trying to make money out of this. 2020-21 doesn't have the print shortage caused by covid or the Zion hype so there's no reason to mark up the prices.

Not really true when people are paying more for a Lamelo Base NBA Hoops rookie than they were Zion or Ja last year at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom